Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closing

Krazie_JKrazie_J Jackson, MIMember Posts: 2 Uncommon

The following is taken from the official forums for Zentia as written by GM Krash.

Dear Zentia fans,

It has been our extreme pleasure to bring Zentia to you since Open Beta began in October 2010. Zentia is truly a unique game with a rare and exceptional community. We hope you have had an unforgettable journey that you will keep close to your hearts.

It is with a bittersweet sadness that we announce that Zentia will be closing its doors August 13th, 2012 at 11:59PM PDT. Unfortunately, we are unable to continue to keep the Zentia servers available for play after August 13th. The good news is that we will be re-focusing our efforts and resources on some very exciting upcoming titles. While this is a sad moment in time, we know that the future is bright and we can't wait to share it with you!

Change is never easy, and we understand you may have some concerns about the next steps. Rest assured we'll be with you every step of the way. We greatly appreciate all of the support you have shown us and the time you have invested into Zentia.

The Zentia Team

-----------------------

Sad day for the players that loved this game so much.

Tagged:

Comments

• IsawaIsawa Middle 0 Nowhere, ORMember Posts: 1,051 Uncommon

Played it with a good guild. Game has dodge and block in combat, so pvp and pve was more interesting than most MMORPGs for me.

Got an e-mail telling me it was closing down. Haven't played it for over a year now.

• KenFisherKenFisher Northwest, INMember Posts: 5,035 Uncommon

I was in closed beta and consider it an impressive game.

I'd be curious what brought it down,  players seemed to like it.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.