Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World: First Raid to Be Shown at Gamescom

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Funcom has revealed that it will be showing off The Secret World's first raid instance during Gamescom 2012. According to IncGamers.com, a huge beast will be laying waste to parts of New York after crawling out of the subway system. In addition to this news, Funcom has also released The Secret World on Steam.

We'll have boots on the ground at Gamescom and will bring more news as it becomes available.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• blackhawkzzblackhawkzz Member Posts: 53
    Awesome news, can't wait to see there interpretation on raiding in tsw. Really loved the raids they added in AoC  a few years after game launched. If there anything like the current dungeons ill be happy.
  • OtheKOtheK Member UncommonPosts: 33
    very exciting news. just give me a little more fun in pvp and you got my lifetime subs
  • kingsatanaskingsatanas Member Posts: 31
    available on steam after the launch.... they do lost a lot of people to sell the game on steam after 1month launch i will sub again at 2,0 anything is done alrdy nothing to stay more longer
  • QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Are they planning to make TSW raid or die game? Like give the best rewards only from raids?