Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats happened to this game?

Dekarx12Dekarx12 Member UncommonPosts: 380

SO is this game still beta Testing or has it been abadoned? cause I've been looking into it looking for something different, I've recently taken up wonderland online on and off and as the anime style grahics and 2D isn't really my thing I love the battle system, takes me back to my FF days on the PS1, i knows theres others out there like Atlantica and so on, but this one stuck out to me and to my disappointment it isn't even on the IGG site... I looked at videos dating back like 2 years ago in Closed beta, so what happened? is there a link someone can show me to get the low down?

Cheers

Comments

• ArcheonusArcheonus Member Posts: 14

I've been following this game for years as well, and I've seen nothing new so far on the Western front.  I know they did revamps and overhauls of the China version.

That's it though.  sadface.

Love Guild Wars? Final Fantasy? Harry Potter? Lord of the Rings?
    Here is an excerpt from the new series:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/79738399/Archeon-and-the-Virgo-Moon-Excerpt

• lisaherelisahere Member Posts: 2

They canceled the english version of it some time ago

Sad really coz I did the beta test and so far its the best game I have ever played

• AyinAyin Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I'm curious... Have there been any games based on the Altis Gates "style" since this was cancelled?

I found it much more fun than any browser game that I'm currently playing. I was very disappointed by decision to abandon their plans.

Google searches and reading reviews for hundreds of new browser based "cash grabs" does not lend itself to getting an answer to this question.

Best guess is no, because everything I like gets cancelled. (TV shows especially)