Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Like Monster Hunter?

ajayazirajayazir Member Posts: 108

I just wanted to know if the game's anything close to Monster Hunter? Judging from the videos it looks like it, big fan of the series. 

Is it closer to Tera or Vindictus? Really hoping for something closer to MH feel in an mmo setting and hopefully RaiderZ will be that game until another MH comes out ><!

Comments

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

in Alpha felt like a better version of TERA

• JimyHumuHumuJimyHumuHumu Member UncommonPosts: 251
     yes its like open world monster hunter, i believe.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by Myrdynn

I am hoping it is because it looks like everything that TERA should have been.

Originally posted by Mannish

biggest issue should be Perfect Worlds, P2W system that I am sure will be in effect

• aznfuryaznfury Member Posts: 2
    They keep saying it won't be P2W but I have my doubts like most people. It's installing right now so I'll give it a try in a while.

Ive been in the Alpha, and its definitely way better then TERA thats for sure.  PWI always says it wont be P2W, but so far thats always been a lie

• AsalzSyAsalzSy Member UncommonPosts: 230

Ive been in the Alpha, and its definitely way better then TERA thats for sure.  PWI always says it wont be P2W, but so far thats always been a lie

Hahahaa This crap is better than Tera for sure?????hahaha

Im in about 20 min & looking for the unistall button WTF its a very bad BAD copy of tera

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586
    Playing this right now.  My initial impression of RaiderZ is much better than TERA.  No bad taste from the F2P aspect as of yet. Combat is fun, and challenging.  Found a couple bugs, but nice level of polish- certainly more than I expected.
  • Artymus77Artymus77 Member Posts: 140
    Originally posted by aznfury
    They keep saying it won't be P2W but I have my doubts like most people. It's installing right now so I'll give it a try in a while.

yea i heard also they said it wasnt going to be P2W

• Hydros13Hydros13 Member Posts: 30
    I encourage everyone to play this game, really good action-rpg MMO.
    Originally posted by Dietengu

Im in about 20 min & looking for the unistall button WTF its a very bad BAD copy of tera

sorry but the only thing TERA has is "action combat"  The action combat is much better in Raiderz, keep in mind I feel both games suck though

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

@ OP, Raiderz is a F2P alternative to TERA.

If TERA goes F2P i go back to TERA, otherwise gimmie gimmie some RaiderZ.

I love PWE games but yes i really hope they dont add P2W stuff. But if they do then ill just wont support them with my wallet, still might play PvE a little bit (before moving on) since im not a competitive player.

EDIT:  also, here i hope PWE and MAIET add gamepad support like EME and Bluehole did with TERA. If RaiderZ dont have gamepad support or not planning to, then im out. I dont play action combat games with mouse.

• ajayazirajayazir Member Posts: 108

Hey guys,

So I've tried out the beta and so far I am liking the feel of the combat, the feel sort of leans more towards Tera. Minor thing is the melee isn't as dependent on the crosshair/center of the screen as Tera. 

For those who were looking for MH feel, so far characters don't feel like MH~ but crafting system idea is incorporated into RaiderZ.

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030
    Heh I'd answer but like many others I haven't been able to get the game to launch and PWE has bene unresponsive to all such issues so far.I'll try again next wekk or something when things are less hectic.
  • MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    Originally posted by Mannish

biggest issue should be Perfect Worlds, P2W system that I am sure will be in effect

The Perfect World P2W system doesn't exist.  It is a false rumor spread by people who hate Perfect World for literally no reason.

Please do not go about spreading false rumors, as it only reflects poorly on you as a person, not the company you are bashing without reason.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    Originally posted by Dietengu

Game is incomplete and in beta.  It is still suffering several issues and has not been optimized.  Your judgements on an incomplete beta version of a game and comparing its quality to a completed released version of game is invalidated by the fact that you ARE judging an incomplete beta version of a game and comparing its quality to a completead released version of a game.

Please, continue playing and post on the forums what you think needs to be changed.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?