Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check out the new AA vid. Raising you own mounts?

kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA2DoFwqZP0

Looking better and better. CBT5 cant get here fast enough.

Comments

• SuperVliegSuperVlieg Member Posts: 10

Looked like a sims video untill the end :)

But this shows how deep this game goes, wich is really really good. Crafter only people, like in UO will come back. People who like PVP will put their mind on PVP only. This is what we need.

Man man....didn't hear of this game untill 2 days ago. After watching afew videos I get the old Ultima Online feeling again. I so hope they dont fuck it up.

• kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709
    Originally posted by SuperVlieg

Looked like a sims video untill the end :)

But this shows how deep this game goes, wich is really really good. Crafter only people, like in UO will come back. People who like PVP will put their mind on PVP only. This is what we need.

Man man....didn't hear of this game untill 2 days ago. After watching afew videos I get the old Ultima Online feeling again. I so hope they dont fuck it up.

^This^ lol. If they keep the game the way it is and DONT westernize it, then all should be fine.

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

Looks fun!  I wonder if the new mounts are all 2-person mounts like those shown before.  Either way, more variation in character identities - mounts / houses is always welcome.

Thanks for the link.

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Frikkin' awesome man. Their animation team is no joke.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• Four0SixFour0Six Member UncommonPosts: 1,175

I didnt play but couldn't you raise a Chokobo (sp?) in FFII?

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

That was some really cutesy crap until they grew up lol

The animation is awesome.

• doho7744doho7744 Member Posts: 31

Isn't this the same thing as in Age of Conan?

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Looks good.  Not a fan of asian MMO's but will put up with it for a good sandbox.  Will have to wait and see to how everything translates to NA.
  • toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150
    I am trying to keep the fanboy googles off, and keep my skeptic hat on but its hard. God I hope it can deliver a true MMO experience, And not just another online rpg with multiplayer options like tor, tsw and gwII.

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI

• DewmDewm Member UncommonPosts: 1,337
    Originally posted by Four0Six

I didnt play but couldn't you raise a Chokobo (sp?) in FFII?

It was FFXI, you got a egg from a quest and then raised them.

Please check out my channel. I do gaming reviews, gaming related reviews & lets plays. Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BettyofDewm/videos

• skydiver12skydiver12 Member Posts: 432

I'm not suprised the leveling of "mounts" or "pets" is included in ArcheAge, after all it's from a guy who made Lineage and helped with Line][age.

A great feature i've been missing in other MMOs. Can't wait for this!

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

This is what it looks like to build a game people may be playing for years, not 30-60 days like our Western themeparks.  There are some elements of this game that are a bit too cutesy for my taste, but nothing that would stop me from enjoying the sandbox glory of it all!

I actually hate checking in on this game, because it's depressing knowing it's no where near coming here yet.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

the mounts look pretty gay. Why do asians like that crap?

• kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709
    Originally posted by ghoul31

the mounts look pretty gay. Why do asians like that crap?

stereotype much? Glad you think they look "Gay" Hopfuly it will be a reason as to why YOU dont play AA.

Good bye.