Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did mmorpg...

OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039

...just do a reading comprehension test on its members?

I suppose this thread is posted in other forums aswell.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/404/view/forums/thread/359287/page/1

Any other motivations behind it other than the obvious?

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
"You have the right not to be killed"

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Lawl I was laughing when I read the OP of that link.  I was tempted to follow the first paragraph but then the last line threw me in for a loop.  It did not compute so now my brain sploded and its splattered all over the floor.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by Castillle
    Lawl I was laughing when I read the OP of that link.  I was tempted to follow the first paragraph but then the last line threw me in for a loop.  It did not compute so now my brain sploded and its splattered all over the floor.

What didn't compute?

EDIT: Guessing you meant the posts will be deleted bit? I meant the posts that respond to other users. Context! ;) Definitely wasn't testing people there.

As for the OP, mostly just for fun, also to help other members of the particular subforum get to know each other a little better by reading each others responses without the thread getting bogged down in the perceived merit of said responses.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Actually I was confused with the copy paste thing.  It said copy paste but most people quoted and I was like "copy paste....quote....copy paste....quote..."

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by Castillle
    Actually I was confused with the copy paste thing.  It said copy paste but most people quoted and I was like "copy paste....quote....copy paste....quote..."

Ahh. Yeah, I said copy paste, most people quoted. Not much I can do about that. :P