Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2: New Command Center Video Diary Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Matt Higby and Tramell Isaac are on hand in the latest PlanetSide 2 Command Center video. The pair discuss a recent player event, the tech test and the just-started closed beta phase of development. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ThemePorkThemePork Member Posts: 312
    /drewl
  • sumo0sumo0 Member UncommonPosts: 115
    im waiting patiently for beta access!
  • Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

SOE has finally redeemed itself,

See you on Auraxis soldier!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371
    The game I m looking forward to the most, by a long shot.
  • BanegrivmBanegrivm Member UncommonPosts: 262
    SOE does alot of things BAD in my opinion but I thought Planetside was the best thing that SOE has ever done. Their are only a few issues I ever had, all of which I could overlook with the exception of one. No way to "win". At one point in time they talked about Sanctuary Strikes where a side could proverbially win and then they would hit the reset switch after X amount of time. I hope they implemented something like this for Planetside 2.

Banegrivm
    Leader of the 1st Fist of Light
    www.1stfistoflight.com

• ThemePorkThemePork Member Posts: 312

By the way does anyone know if I reactivate my PS1 account now, will I get an instant beta invite?

According to Smedley, all active PS1 accounts get beta invites now and all PS1 vets (inactive accounts) get an invite in the second wave but what of the vets that reactivate now (after Smedley's announcement)?