Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CONDEMNED - NA/PVP/Hardcore - Team Focused PvP Guild

Comments

• Kamie1Kamie1 Member Posts: 7

Welcome to all our new members! 

Due to our success in BWE3 WvW, we are currently receiving a lot of applications, but we are looking closely to all of them and are still looking for quality players to be part of our team. If you already filled an application, you should receive an answer shortly, please look regularly for update on your app :)

- Kamie

• FractusFractus Member Posts: 1

Short stress test tomorrow! 
    It's just going to tease our anticipation to play GW2. Can't wait for the 25th to start playing GW2 with Condemned, and do some successful WvWvW with the best guild out there.
  • ScurviesScurvies Member Posts: 1
    Condemned is a great guild, good luck everyone!
    22 days till launch, I'm counting!

• EarthmonkeyEarthmonkey Member Posts: 17

Our alliance is getting stronger, we added a few new guilds to grow our rank and cover all the time zones. This will be fun!

• HeartbeatxHeartbeatx Member Posts: 1
    If you are experienced skilled team player , Condemned is place for you. Can't wait
  • mastabradmastabrad Member Posts: 1

Hide your kids hide your wife, this is gonna be big. The wait is only 19 days from now. So much on the line, so many people ready for this launch. We have been ready for rift and swtor but we have never been more ready for Guild Wars 2. We have a lot of screenshots and videos in the making of us doing amazingly well in WVW. Come join the action

-Glex

• PhenocaPhenoca Member Posts: 15
    Looks good, guys!
  • HaploXHaploX Member Posts: 1
    The days keep getting longer and longer the closer we get to launch! =/

• AtuariAtuari Member Posts: 2

Can't wait to play!  Gonna be a blast.

• GreeblezGreeblez Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Atuari

Can't wait to play!  Gonna be a blast.

I think we all share the same excitement Atuari. Less than 3 weeks seems like an eternity, but well worth the wait!

• GWFanBoyGWFanBoy Member Posts: 2
    i like your signature
  • fr33pyfr33py Member Posts: 1

Woot! Excited to get some WvWvW on! Only 19 more days before early release!

fr33py

• GreeblezGreeblez Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by GWFanBoy
    i like your signature

Thanks! A fellow guild member and very talented artist has been making them for all of us.

• MM10114MM10114 Member Posts: 1
    Can't wait for launch! WvW with these guys is gonna be pretty fun!!
  • PawsePawse Member Posts: 1
    I am glad I joinned Condemned because I learn interesting facts about history every day from our historian-nobel-laureate, Brahn.  You can also sound smart when you drop these factoids durring idle conversation!  
  • Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360
    1600 registered users. That's quite a feat.
  • SpaceshippSpaceshipp Member Posts: 1
    Great group of players with an appetite for breaking faces.  Look for us at a broken face near you.
  • dakenndakenn Member Posts: 1

Great guild and been having a blast.

Remember Stress test today from 12 - 4 pst. Might be the last time to get your fix before launch. 

• LolhamstersLolhamsters Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by dakenn

Great guild and been having a blast.

Remember Stress test today from 12 - 4 pst. Might be the last time to get your fix before launch. 

Only an hour left before I get to sate my addiction

• CelbCelb Member Posts: 1
    Great stress test was a lot of fun. 
  • darcsouldarcsoul Member Posts: 3
    Very impressed  after joining Condemned. I feel like that I am part of a family and because of this the guild is very strong.
  • GWFanBoyGWFanBoy Member Posts: 2
    i guess theres a stress test for the 10th as well?  can someone confirm this?
  • justMOJOjustMOJO Member Posts: 5
    Two weeks until launch, who else is hyped?  And back to back stress tests.  I can't get enough GW2.