Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What new weapons would you like to see?

2»

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

Katanas (dual for Thieves)

and great katanas for 2h users (Mesmer guardian and warrior)

Sam or Nin FFXI any? <3

• frestonfreston Member UncommonPosts: 503
    Duck pinhata, lingonberry cake, wooden plank with a nail on the end, hose gun, Punch and Judy, Little Black Suitcase With a Red Button Inside It, self homing boomerang, Whip of jelly, portable aircraft carrier....
  • ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Hm..

2h Axe

Spear

Bo Staff

Slingshot

Tonfas (my fav idea!)

Nunchaka

Halberd

Lightsaber.. err no wait... XD

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• GundricGundric Member UncommonPosts: 345
    a halberd would be cool or a buckler for thief.
  • DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    samurai longswords/katana

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765
    Disturbing weapons from Saints Row the 3rd LOL

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Scythes and 2H Axes definitely.

Also, a lightsaber as a joke weapon for the Asura ;) LOL

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• GilcroixGilcroix Member UncommonPosts: 262
    Two handed spiked ball mace.
  • ChristoooChristooo Member UncommonPosts: 86
    My favourites are the spear, Whip and 2h Axe :)
  • romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382
    2-handed axes. Swords get bigger versions, maces get bigger versions. Why can't axes get bigger versions?

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

Great topic!

I'd definitely like to see a return of the Scythes. Those were awesome in GW1.

It would be cool to see spears, fist weapons as well.

I'd also like to see more weapon options crossing over between classes.

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Phased plasma rifles.
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• GamerUntouchGamerUntouch Member Posts: 488

If they're going to do canthan:

Spears, Katanas, crossbows

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

scythes, polearms and Mr. Toots

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118

2 Handed axes would be cool.  And scythes.

I like flails a lot.  Same with magic guns (as in, guns that shoot magic "stuff")

Whips and chains excite me.  So do crossbows.

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

• PalmyCloudPalmyCloud Member Posts: 79

Cantha

Magical Nunchakus - Mixture of Melee and Ranged

War fans

Katara

Elona

Scythe

Circle Blade

Chakram

Just for Fun

Giant Scissors

Hidden Blade, dualwield of course;-)

Keyblades

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    Spears and polearms for sure, they could give engineers flame throwers and bazookas but that might make them everyones favorite. 
  • frestonfreston Member UncommonPosts: 503
    Originally posted by Darth-Batman
    Spears and polearms for sure, they could give engineers flame throwers and bazookas but that might make them everyones favorite. 

Engineers already have flamethrowers. Charr have bazooka as racial skill

• mirachandromirachandro Member Posts: 3

Crossbows

• Asuran24Asuran24 Member Posts: 517

I would love to see swords that are used in a more thrusting fashion over the more standard slashing manner most games use, although this could just be a re-skin an slight change in the look of the abilities over a fully new weapon type, and so use more of the rapier an chinesse long sword.

Maybe a meteor hammer style weapon (ala kill bill) that is momentum to deal or change the effects of attacks it has, and so each ability other than the spam-ability would have three or four versions of it based on the stack. Like the main attacks/spam attacks deal no damage trully but just stack a buff on you that changes or adjusts the damage and effect of the other abilities fo the weapon. Kinda like wrapping the chain/rope of the hammer around your leg or arm before releasing it for a aoe, or stun attack, then maybe a form of momentum based shield that has the hammer whip around you for awhile deflecting attacks, but which cause a short duration cd to go over yoru attacks as you have to  get the hammer going an in rythm again.

kusarigama for a more control based weapon with a mid-range distance. Althoug twin chain coonnected Kamas would be interesting as well.

• HellSingsHellSings Member Posts: 185

Scythe

Lance

Guantlet

• JustsomenoobJustsomenoob Member UncommonPosts: 880

Pie throwers!

Very long range, low damage weapons that specialize in applying daze, blindness, and confusion

• Asuran24Asuran24 Member Posts: 517

Might seem weird for an idea yet always wanted to have somethign like a guantlet that you wore on one hand, maybe as eithe a protection for deflecting attacks an such, or maybe even as a focus of sorts for casting spells for more spell based classes (ala Zio from phantasy star 4 villian. Most of his spells an such were cast or focused thru the hand he hass the guantlet on, an so gave him a different style kinda, also i do love the look even.

• Kyus_HoBKyus_HoB Member Posts: 185
    Originally posted by scarykids2
    i want to see scythes. especially for necro.

Staff is your friend :-) I really like this added touch for necro's this attention to detail is what keeps me scouring the net up until the 25th.