Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dev Journal] Dragon Knights: Sorceress Developer Blog

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

MMORPG.com has partnered with DK Online developers to bring our readers a first look at the Sorceress. It's a terrific read complete with exclusive screens. Check it out!

We’re really excited that we can give out some concrete details at long last about DK Online! We’re proud to release the full website for the game, which has an avalanche of information about the lore, gameplay, and—what we’re focusing on for the next few weeks—the playable classes.

Read more Dragon Knights Online (DKO): Sorceress Developer Blog.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rdrakkenrdrakken Member Posts: 426

"Sorceresses are elves born with particularly special gifts"

Cant chose races?!?

Shame, the game looks really great so far but if its going to have that kind of character creation limitations...I may end up passing on it.

• ThorgaldThorgald Member Posts: 9
    Also not wearing any clothes to speak of. Well i found out what age group they were aiming for. And i'm 20 years to old...
  • RipclawRipclaw Member UncommonPosts: 190
    Originally posted by Thorgald
    Also not wearing any clothes to speak of. Well i found out what age group they were aiming for. And i'm 20 years to old...

Five words... Time for an eye exam.

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by Ripclaw
    Originally posted by Thorgald

Five words... Time for an eye exam.

I'll give it to him that if you don't look to closely it sort of does look like she's not wearing clothing.

Smile