Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farmers Faire

OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

This has to be the worst excuse for a faire.  Most of the quests are very broken.  If it was not for fishing it would be a complete loss.

Turbine should hang their head in shame for putting something so broken in.  Rather not have it in the game than like this.

Comments

• leojreimrocleojreimroc Member UncommonPosts: 371

Well I agree that it's a bit lackluster.  But the claim that most quests are broken is not true.  I think just the drunk one (fixed if you go to lothlorien), and possibly the one that you have to bring supplies if you change instance (but I haven't had any problems with this one myself).  The rest are working fine, at least for me.

• MMOSavantMMOSavant Member Posts: 170
    Originally posted by Ozmodan

This has to be the worst excuse for a faire.  Most of the quests are very broken.  If it was not for fishing it would be a complete loss.

Turbine should hang their head in shame for putting something so broken in.  Rather not have it in the game than like this.

1 quest is broken, the drunken hobbits. You should hold your head in shame. You're telling lies about the game.

• MMOSavantMMOSavant Member Posts: 170
    Originally posted by leojreimroc

Well I agree that it's a bit lackluster.  But the claim that most quests are broken is not true.  I think just the drunk one (fixed if you go to lothlorien), and possibly the one that you have to bring supplies if you change instance (but I haven't had any problems with this one myself).  The rest are working fine, at least for me.

Well said. The OP is just telling bare-faced lies to troll the game on here. Disgraceful.