Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeon Finder?

NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Just Had a quick look at champions the other day and tired out their "on alert" missions which were a good fast bit of fun....

Just wondering if they had an Instanced dungeon equivalent? I really enjoyed the dungeons i did back in the day, Would be nice if there was a fast way to revisit them.

Side not, Can anyone remember the dungeon where you were in a house, and it was beating like a heart? Think you had to save some girl in there...

Thanks!

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Comments

• OmnifishOmnifish Member Posts: 616

The short answer is no, I believe their on alert system is their version of a dungeon finder.  I.e a quick gankfest type scenerio rather then updating their number of dungeons, which when the game first launched were quite fun..till serpents call came out., though to be fair that had it's moments.

I think that mission might be the one were you go into that girl's mind whose been kidnapped by Mind Inc? The alpha mutant whose just realised her power? That was a good laugh :D

This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!

• LethalJaxxLethalJaxx Member Posts: 105

Dungeon finder is something that i believe is still planned to be added, after a full overhaul of all existing dungeons.

As for the instance you're refering to, it's part of the comic series called Afterschock (you'll get to it in part 4). You can start it at the until officer near Defender in MC

• OmnifishOmnifish Member Posts: 616
    Originally posted by LethalJaxx

Dungeon finder is something that i believe is still planned to be added, after a full overhaul of all existing dungeons.

As for the instance you're refering to, it's part of the comic series called Afterschock (you'll get to it in part 4). You can start it at the until officer near Defender in MC

Ah yes your quite correct.  My mistake there :)

The dungeons do need a bit of an overhaul but I'm not sure how that'd work out. PW, considering their rep, have given out a bit of free stuff for silver players so you never know I guess. They might be decent updates, if it ever happens :P

This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!