Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where to buy?

ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746
Can anyone recommend a place to buy the digital version that is a little cheaper than the main web site. I live in the UK.

Comments

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    Amazon
  • ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746
    is it not the dvd version from amazon?

• volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432

You can try Intkeys.com

I got my key from them its 37.90 Us so much cheaper, and its a non region locked code. Thing is it may take a day or so to get your key

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by voltt

You can try Intkeys.com

I got my key from them its 37.90 Us so much cheaper, and its a non region locked code. Thing is it may take a day or so to get your key

Carefull many of these keysellers are fraudes, we have seen enough examples of this in the past.

Personally i would never buy a key from any not major company

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    Originally posted by voltt

You can try Intkeys.com

Carefull many of these keysellers are fraudes, we have seen enough examples of this in the past.

Personally i would never buy a key from any not major company

what do you mean frauds?

• YrinkyYrinky Member Posts: 2

You might want to try www.g2play.net

It's pretty cheap there and the site is not a fraud. I've purchased from it a several times now. You get the key in 10-15mins no matter when you make a purchase.

• BigRock411BigRock411 Member Posts: 299

Do not purchase a game key from these unknown posters with cheap sites.

What happen is that these "discount" site steal either CC information or the actual keys itself then sell them for a discount.  When you buy one either the key doesnt work off the bat or your account gets banned when the owner of the CC reports the fraud.

Buy it from either funcom or a reputable site with a name thats familair to you or risk getting banned in game for using a key that was purchased with a stolen cc and then sold to you at a discount.

Really shocked mmorpg.com allows people to post sites that sell stolen keys.

• volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432
    I only suggested Intkeys.com b/c i acutally bought the secret world from there. Its the only reason i decided to buy it b/c of the price. You can use a safe secure payment method like paypal. I got they key within the time frame stated on their site. The key activated with no problem with funcom
  • ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    Originally posted by BigRock411

Do not purchase a game key from these unknown posters with cheap sites.

What happen is that these "discount" site steal either CC information or the actual keys itself then sell them for a discount.  When you buy one either the key doesnt work off the bat or your account gets banned when the owner of the CC reports the fraud.

Well not always true, but they often operate in a gray area. If the companies disagree (even if not illegal) they could just shut you account and tell you to produce proof you actually got it from an known retailers. That is how they do it with steam. I believe keys are often gained by buying them legally in countries where they are cheaper. 

So yes better save then sorry and do not go to those sites. 

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    It's always a risk when buying keys from shady dealers. You might save a few bucks, but you risk loosing a whole lot more.