Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check out Orcs must die 2

Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Anyone interested in tower defence/strategy games should go give this game a try, theirs a demo on steam as well. I loved the first game and the second one is even better, best 15 bucks you'll spend. 

Comments

• I'm a huge fan of the first game, and so far I'm loving the second. I haven't even tried coop yet.

• QuicklyScottQuicklyScott Member Posts: 433

It's a lot harder than the first.  :  )

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by QuicklyScott

Ye, I'm about 3-4 hours in and now its sort of getting impossible to get 5 skulls.Wonder if dificulty is same in single player and co-op. 

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

Great game.

Well worth the fifteen bucks. Hell, better than many full price games to be honest.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• I've only been playing with the War Mage so far. Does the Sorceress get different traps and weapons, or does she just have a bigger mana bar and smaller health bar?

Also....infinite mode is really fun. I wished for such a mode in the original, and it gets absolutely crazy as the rounds go by.

• FreyasFreyas Member Posts: 32

Sorceress gets a different base weapon and a couple variant traps- instead of the shotgun, she gets a wand which can charm enemies and make them fight for you for a few seconds, and she gets an acid wall trap and a freeze floor trap instead of the wall spikes and tar traps that the war mage gets.  Other than those differences, I think they're the same- they have the same stats, and get the same stuff unlocked via level completion and skulls.

• indykimbyindykimby Member Posts: 5
    Ohh didn't realize this was out yet! Thanks for the info :)
  • MaggonMaggon Member UncommonPosts: 360
    Originally posted by Gabby-air

Ye, I'm about 3-4 hours in and now its sort of getting impossible to get 5 skulls.Wonder if dificulty is same in single player and co-op. 

Difficulty seems to be higher in Co-op

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    I've been playing the hell out of it the last couple of days. They seem to have pretty much taken the first game and made everything better in almost every way.
  • expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

I found it eaier than the first TBH, spamming upgraded archers and tar traps seems to work a treat.  Just a few more levels on warmage to 5 skull b4 I move to hardcore.

• MaggonMaggon Member UncommonPosts: 360
    Originally posted by expresso

I found it eaier than the first TBH, spamming upgraded archers and tar traps seems to work a treat.  Just a few more levels on warmage to 5 skull b4 I move to hardcore.

My archers seems to getting pounded quite often by trolls xD

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963
    Sounds cool,I'll check it out:-)
  • Originally posted by expresso

I'm finding that Guardians in general are a lot less valuable and much more vulnerable in the hard difficulty. They worked great for normal, though.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by Maggon
    Originally posted by Gabby-air

Difficulty seems to be higher in Co-op

Yup, much higher. Was playing a few levels with a friend that I easily beat solo but kept failing in co-op. I find that the classic levels are way easier if your a solo player but I managed to beat the story solo too, although 2-3 of the levels had less than 5 skulls.