Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall: First Tournament Detailed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Red5 and the Electronic Sports League (ESL) have announced that the first ever Firefall tournament will take place during the upcoming Gamescom in Cologne, Germany. The prize pool sits at 10,000 Euros with the finals taking place on August 18th.

“We are committed to providing the competitive gaming community with an unprecedented eSports experience in Firefall. The ESL is the destination for eSports, so our partnership in this tournament will help prove our vision to the hundreds of thousands visiting Gamescom and the millions following online” said Mark Kern, CEO/CCO of Red 5 Studios.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868
    Wait, what? Lol, did I miss something and this game is out already?
  • VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    The game isnt out yet and they are already preparing for tournaments, good luck.

• vieplis666vieplis666 Member Posts: 33
    still  cbt "tournament will take place during the upcoming Gamescom in Cologne, Germany"
  • saitohxsaitohx Member UncommonPosts: 18
    rofl, i bet its a stunt, with paid actors fighting each other.
  • syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378
    What is the point of a tournament in a game nobody has played, aside from closed beta testers?  This is obviously just to generate publicity, and makes me think less of the company.
  • Fallen5Fallen5 Member UncommonPosts: 99
    im over it. its bs. come out with the game or stop with the bs.