Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a way to get money online to pay for my mmo accounts

A friend I had in a guild a few years ago would do work online to pay for his game subscriptions, does anyone do this ? Is it easy to do ? I never asked him at the time as my parents paid for my wow account and I did not have to worry. Any information would be very appreciated.

Becky

Comments

• sammandarsammandar Member Posts: 523
    Originally posted by Rebecca18
    A friend I had in a guild a few years ago would do work online to pay for his game subscriptions, does anyone do this ? Is it easy to do ? I never asked him at the time as my parents paid for my wow account and I did not have to worry. Any information would be very appreciated. Becky

If it's "easy money", it's most likely too good to be true. I would stick with hard work, a good job, and living within your means.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    A friend I had in a guild a few years ago would do work online to pay for his game subscriptions, does anyone do this ? Is it easy to do ?

Classically?  Create virtual wealth, sell it.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• madnosmadnos Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by sammandar
    A friend I had in a guild a few years ago would do work online to pay for his game subscriptions, does anyone do this ? Is it easy to do ? I never asked him at the time as my parents paid for my wow account and I did not have to worry. Any information would be very appreciated. Becky

If it's "easy money", it's most likely too good to be true. I would stick with hard work, a good job, and living within your means.

Agree ^

Just be very careful.

Nothing is free .

Although, I have no experience with this sort of thing. If any of these places ask for money up front to get you started RUN AWAY ....

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

Surely the day old single post posters are not related??!?!?!!  Rebecca18 and smopy are in no way the same person!?!?!?

Nice advert...

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459

Don't you guys see it's a trick post between the OP and the third poster to promote their crappy website? Both 1 post, both created today... you guys should know better than to fall for this ;-)

EDIT: Worstluck beat me to it by a few seconds - well done mate :)

Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 226
    D3 RMAH? Lol
  • DariusGearDariusGear Member Posts: 94
    Online survey companies are a big businesses; they sell your information and the data gathered from surveys. It is ture that some will pay you (very minimaly) usualy trough a sort of points system, or in some cases realy money, but with the revenue they make from selling your data and trough ads on thier site and in thier shearch bars that usually get installed on your computer it is chump change for them.

We go trough life with many yet there is a time we must walk our path alone.

• JimyHumuHumuJimyHumuHumu Member UncommonPosts: 251
     lol such a shameless topic :)
  • IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350
    Obvious advert is obvious.
  • sammandarsammandar Member Posts: 523
    Originally posted by smoopy
    Originally posted by Worstluck

Surely the day old single post posters are not related??!?!?!!  Rebecca18 and smopy are in no way the same person!?!?!?

Nice advert...

You are incorrect, the only person I was directing my post at is Rececca18, everyone else can ignore it. I will even delete my post once Rebecca18 replies as I dont really care if you other people use what I use to pay for my subs.

you can always PM her; that way you can delete it right now (to prove your point) and still get a hold of Rebecca18 :-)

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by Dudek28
    D3 RMAH? Lol

LMAO! right! sigh..smh sad sad game.

was just asking myself before coming here, hmmm wonder what kind of nonsense will be posted today...

I have to point out tho even tho this isn't a real person posting, you wouldn't have to get an online job if you're game didn't have a subscription. 

• NeferaNefera Member Posts: 426
    Originally posted by Istavaan

This.

Notice how the link in his post is a direct referral link as well, that guy gets points every time someone clicks it/registers through it.

• MedsiMedsi Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Depending on the game - you could check and see if there is a volunteer program. Most games with volunteer programs also give you a membership package in exchange for helping out. A few hours a week would probably do it.
  • RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    Make a good Youtube video with refreshing commentary/insights and monetize it.  

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Probably can't link both people for banning purposes, though.  It's transparent, but :shrug:

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Originally posted by Dudek28
    D3 RMAH? Lol

+1

I've made over $1k :)

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459
    Originally posted by Nefera
    Originally posted by Istavaan

This.

Notice how the link in his post is a direct referral link as well, that guy gets points every time someone clicks it/registers through it.

Aye, that's why I posted. I usually only report such posts/threads, but here I wanted to try to stop people from clicking that link.

Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

This discussion has been closed.