It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. As a good mmo should, the game provides for social interaction.
2. The class stories are great.
3. Leveling is fun.
4. There is a ton of things to do at 50.
5. The dailies do what dailies should do--provide a way to make the credits you need to play the game. Doing any one of the planets will give you enough for basic game play. The great thing is they don't have to be dailies.
6. Crafting is a blast and is really useful leveling up and providing a starting point for the end game.
7. The Instances and Operations are well made. Some complain they are to easy, but remember the target audience is not hardcore mmoers who hit 50 in a day, but Star Wars fans.
8. Heroics while leveling up prepares one for the end game, and provide plenty of opportunity for social interaction while leveling.
9. Pursuing datacroms is a good challenge for 50s.
10. Playing the GTN is fun and profitible.
11. There are plenty of opportunities for role playing.
12. While the world pvp didn't work out so well, the instanced pvp zones are great.
Overall, a great and exciting game.
Hokey religions are no replacement for a good blaster at your side.