Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New video, weird ending

wizyywizyy Member UncommonPosts: 629

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZrJyihNoKo&feature=plcp

Check it out at 3:13

Those who play MMO's for cybering, rejoice? I guess...?

Comments

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Ohh nice video, this one shows what the new character/weapon and armour models will look like now that the game is fully in Cry Engine 3.

I don't know about that last part...lol

• GundricGundric Member UncommonPosts: 345
    LoL wtf was up at that last part.   The concepts sounded cool but, eh lately this game has been going down on my radar.
  • VaelgardVaelgard Member UncommonPosts: 65
    I love the amazing sandbox elements I keep hearing about this game, but my god is it Asian.  I really hate the typical Asian world aesthetic.  I'm not being racist.. you know exactly what I mean.
  • beat_downbeat_down Member UncommonPosts: 46
    I think they were just showing they have a sit in chair and lay in bed mechanic.
  • GundricGundric Member UncommonPosts: 345
    Originally posted by beat_down
    I think they were just showing they have a sit in chair and lay in bed mechanic.

Complete with heavy panting and jiggle physics.

• AconsarAconsar Member Posts: 262

Well this entire post was misleading, thanks for wasting my time.  There was nothing even remotely strange about that.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Aconsar

Well this entire post was misleading, thanks for wasting my time.  There was nothing even remotely strange about that.

lol what? anyway yea that was an umm "intersting"

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

if that was just the case why is he topless? and her in that outfit:P

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• MurashuMurashu Member UncommonPosts: 1,386
    I guess sitting in a chair or laying on a bed is now reserved only for cybering?
  • Got_Game_TVGot_Game_TV Member UncommonPosts: 262
    Originally posted by Aconsar

• imaginaimagina Member Posts: 104
    Goddamit that annoying voice, sounds like she allways talk with a feather on the tongue or something, so irritating.
  • BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

Echuwaaaa:  points to head

echawuwu: points to leg

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Apparently men will be equally sexually frustrated in this game as in real life...lol

• CitalkayCitalkay Member Posts: 141

The graphics look steryotypical "Big boobed female, buff male"

Game sounds good but the graphics are off putting, looks like every japanese mmo.

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

They've been slipping in various social aspects at the end of their videos .. dancing, playing on the beach and so on .. but I guess it was fitting, sleeping or sitting around waiting for this game to release :)

What was weird was that the body parts / weapon types were in English, yet the videos continue to be spoken in Korean.

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    Looking at the models, art work, and the movement animations...  I did find the art to be a turn off but that's my opinion and it is a very subjective thing. The wierdness? Well it wasn't a GTA IV moment or anything. It could have just been a guy coming home from the end of his work day. I figure it will be an asian game that goes "there" first though in an MMO. I'd need a translation of the video voice over to really know what was being demonstrated outside of armor that conforms to one's bewbz and coolz swords.
  • volcha87volcha87 Member Posts: 31
    Translation of video is here

• kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709

^This^

Loving all the negative posts on AA atm. Hope it keeps those types ( people that hate asian type games/ sandboxer and the like) far away from this game. i dont want there infulence anywhere near this game. Infact i hope it drops of the hype meter all together so only those that care to know anything about AA will be in the know.
    Originally posted by coretex666
    Originally posted by kantseeme
    Loving all the negative posts on AA atm. Hope it keeps those types ( people that hate asian type games/ sandboxer and the like) far away from this game. i dont want there infulence anywhere near this game. Infact i hope it drops of the hype meter all together so only those that care to know anything about AA will be in the know.

I am sure the company behind AA would appreciate that as well.

The game will need subs to survive. Hoping that many people will be turned off is not a good idea.

On the other hand, I understand what you mean...

Im glad you got what i was putting down. And yes i understand that the game will need subs to survive. I just want the wrong people to stay away from this game.

Im tired of the gaming communities themselfs infulencing horried changes to these game. The crybabies that dont have time to spend on grinding out things. Those crying about how hard it is to get gear or to do pvp. OMFG This armor is showing to much skin! CALL THE POPE!  This class is to OP so nerf the fuck out of it NOW NOW NOW QQ I QUIT! Those are the types ( Most of the Theampark community ) that i want far far FAR away from this game.

• wizyywizyy Member UncommonPosts: 629

Well, I'm just worried that Jake Song is trying too many things in this game.

Will this game be known as for it's awesome 100 vs 100 sieges, ship combat, crafting, sailing, farming....

or will this game be infamous for all the tools for cybering, including french maid costumes and this hint of.. something.

'Cause hey, maybe they won't stop at this, it's all I'm saying. I don't want to see this game becoming next-gen Second Life (which is honestly, full to the brim of perverts).

• drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    I love that they're adding all these little customizable features. Every item doesn't have to be about strengthening your toon. UO did this and it did wonders for immersion. If people choose to use it for cybering that's there business. This is the first online game since NWN that actually has me considering RP.
  • drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    And are people seriously weirded out by that last scene? One of the opening scenes in the witcher 2 was of a chic in bed with her boobs hanging out.
  • volcha87volcha87 Member Posts: 31
    Last scene mean that you will be able to interact with furniture ....

Originally posted by drakaena
    And are people seriously weirded out by that last scene? One of the opening scenes in the witcher 2 was of a chic in bed with her boobs hanging out.

didn't weird me out hell I don't care if they allowed you to sleep with others and have babies and such heh. But just found it weird how they portrayed it was sort of odd imho