Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for guild with girls in it..

gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861

Any guilds recruiting that have a decent amount of girls in it? All the male-dominated guilds i've been into are really boring and only like talking about their leet gearz all the time. 

As per request, i have added statistical data.

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

Comments

• Arathir86Arathir86 Member UncommonPosts: 442

Not sure how your enjoyment of a game would be dependant on the ratio of girls to guys in your guild, but my gaming community has decent mix of both genders and sexualities.

It really depends on the type of people you play with, and just because a guild has girls in it doesnt make it more interesting, theyre just people like you and me, not some rare commodity...

"The problem with quotes from the Internet is that it's almost impossible to validate their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

• Creslin321Creslin321 Member Posts: 5,359
    I'm getting drunk. Are there any girls there?

Are you team Azeroth, team Tyria, or team Jacob?

• gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861

nice ziggs pic :P.

There is a scientific reason behind this. Most girls that end up playing mmorpgs arent as hardcore as most guys and tend to gravitate towards guilds with the least amount of elitist jerks. likewise, elitist jerk guilds tend have mostly guys in it because they dont really have anything else to talk about other than raiding and getting loot.

I've also discovered a trend over the years that the amount of fun/social aspect a guild was DIRECTLY CORRELATED with whether or not there were active girl members in the guild or not.

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

• SisterSpiteSisterSpite Member UncommonPosts: 30

it's a trap!

• AWWREEAWNUHAWWREEAWNUH Member Posts: 15
    Originally posted by Vorcan

it's a trap!

lol

• AWWREEAWNUHAWWREEAWNUH Member Posts: 15
    Originally posted by gessekai332

There is a scientific reason behind this. Most girls that end up playing mmorpgs arent as hardcore as most guys and tend to gravitate towards guilds with the least amount of elitist jerks. likewise, elitist jerk guilds tend have mostly guys in it because they dont really have anything else to talk about other than raiding and getting loot.

I've also discovered a trend over the years that the amount of fun/social aspect a guild was DIRECTLY CORRELATED with whether or not there were active girl members in the guild or not.

hardly scientific. 

• doragon86doragon86 Member UncommonPosts: 589

Must've been a lot of money backing such scientific research. 

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

Originally posted by AWWREEAWNUH

hardly scientific. 

oh snap... was that a challenge??

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Any guilds recruiting that have a decent amount of girls in it? All the male-dominated guilds i've been into are really boring and only like talking about their leet gearz all the time. 

College?

The association between girls in a guild and the guild being fun is statistically significant (p=0.0005). WUT!!!

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

I dont know- But I am looking for THAT SAME GUILD.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

When you find it please let me know- And I will be the only Guy allowed okay?

Originally posted by SaintPhilip

I dont know- But I am looking for THAT SAME GUILD.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

When you find it please let me know- And I will be the only Guy allowed okay?

i said some girls not all girl-guild :P.

• Rahvin2012Rahvin2012 Member Posts: 9

Our Guild is building a female base slowly, we are up to 2-3 right now. We are always looking for good people regardless of sex. 

http://invictusgw2.guildlaunch.com/

Thanks!

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

We are a lively bunch. :)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• DurrasDurras Member UncommonPosts: 3

To say that a guild is only fun with women/girls in it is baseless, I have been in many guilds over the years in many different games, I have found it's the actual people in those guilds and thier personalities not gender that make a guild fun or not. 

I too can make up numbers and a chart, pie graph etc to make my point, anyone can lol, just find a group of people that share your ideals for a guild and run with them for a while and see, not all guilds are made alike.

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    Originally posted by Foomerang

College?

If I was drinking milk, I would have shot it out of my nose.

• clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463

I would say it depends on maturity level, not how many girl's  or guy's are in a guild.

• KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687

The million dollar question is.. Why? If you have to look for women in a game or on Vent/mumble, then that says a lot about you.

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station 
  • Nekky_FateNekky_Fate Member UncommonPosts: 162

He is not looking for a date.. just a guild with some females to interact with.

• StormakovStormakov Member UncommonPosts: 200

Kidding me? I was in a wow guild where the top 3 DPS were batshit crazy hardcore elitist fembots with a female raid leader MT. Guild got server firsts and seconds all the time. 

I've also played with some female MOBA players that can trounce my ass and I play at a 1900elo LoL and 72%+ win rate in Dota2. 

Doesn't matter what kind of genitals you have, its simply individual drive.

Originally posted by Krimzin

The million dollar question is.. Why? If you have to look for women in a game or on Vent/mumble, then that says a lot about you.

WOOT! finally one of these posts! Well, i have an awesome girlfriend that i've been with for many years who will also be playing guild wars 2 with me and i have a lot of friends that are girls as well as guys irl. What does that say about me? That i like socializing with and even distribution of friends? Also, i like listening to a diverse chat as much as possible and as much as you want to deny it, girls players ARE different and contribute to a dynamic unique from a guy-only guild.

• Blitz-RtRBlitz-RtR Member Posts: 6

We have been playing GW as a Guild since May 2005 and have had a reasonable level of female membership throughout that time. We currently have one female officer but other current female members have also held that rank and a couple have even been the Guild leader at one time or another.

Diversity (and that does not necessarily mean male-female) balances the Guild and we are always looking for fun, balanced people:

https://roguestoriches.org.uk

• BijouBijou Member UncommonPosts: 145

< Guildless girl. :c

• Salt_AUSalt_AU Member Posts: 6

Creeper alert!

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Rahvin2012
    Our Guild is building a female base slowly, we are up to 2-3 right now. We are always looking for good people regardless of sex.  http://invictusgw2.guildlaunch.com/ Thanks!

LOL nice time for a plug

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development