Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Guild Wars 2: Head Start Dated & Timed

Comments

• jadedlevirjadedlevir Kansas, AKPosts: 628Member

Umm who cares if its 3 am or 3 pm. Go to sleep, wake up, play it in the morning. We've been waiting years, one nap doesn't last long lol.

• demonic87demonic87 strathroy, ONPosts: 421Member Uncommon

Silly americans, thinking they are the only people in the world. Guild Wars has a very big EU following and these hours work for Arena net, so much more people are happy than pissed.

• Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,356Member Uncommon

ahhh 2400 is way better than noon, had a bad feeling noon woulda caused servers to explode burning Anet building down and no GW2 for who knows how many more years.....

• SeariasSearias Edmonton, ABPosts: 712Member Uncommon

1am here :P. Guess I won't get any sleep then :P.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• Loke666Loke666 MalmöPosts: 17,934Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Alot

9.00 AM for me, perfect timing. : )

Sounds awesome for me as well. :D

• Loke666Loke666 MalmöPosts: 17,934Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by EzRdr

I'm very happy about this. I have the weekend to play and am taking 27 and 28 Aug of vacation time to get years of GW2 desire out of my system. 

I can´t do that but I feel that I am coming down with a cold. *cough* ;)

• AlotAlot BredaPosts: 1,948Member
    Originally posted by MikeJezZ
    I might be a idiot, but how do I find pacific?

I live in Denmark and was wondering when it launches here

You are not an idiot, good sir. I can tell you that for you the game will launch at 9.00 AM. What an epic morning that will be. : )

• Slyther_ZeroSlyther_Zero BendigoPosts: 127Member

5pm on the Saturday in AEST.

It's better than the 12pm PDT that did for bwe, that shit was 5am for me :(

• IndromeIndrome NortheimPosts: 292Member

I probably won't be able to sleep that night 'cuz a de anticipation! Cruel world. °O

• LydonLydon Cape TownPosts: 2,913Member Uncommon

9AM for me in South Africa :D Woot!

• SkuallSkuall UnknowPosts: 1,280Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Indrome

I probably won't be able to sleep that night 'cuz a de anticipation! Cruel world. °O

same lol

• MothanosMothanos ArnhemPosts: 1,860Member Uncommon

Pfff the noob i am with timezone's, i cant even figure out what timezone i need to select -_-

I live in Netherlands thats GMT+1 i think :P ?

So i think we get to play at 9:00 in the morning correct ?

Originally posted by Mothanos
    Pfff the noob i am with timezone's, i cant even figure out what timezone i need to select -_-

Yup, 9.00 AM for the Dutch Empire.

• MothanosMothanos ArnhemPosts: 1,860Member Uncommon

Alright then :) !

But wheni select USA Los Angeles Timezone and press convert it says 07:00 :P

Bleh just keep pressing LOG IN at the Launcher always seem to work also xD !

• DookzDookz ManilaPosts: 551Member

Awesome! 3 PM for us in Southeast Asia...

Playing now: Cities: Skyline / Ori and the Blind Forest / Banished

Originally posted by Dookz

Just curious, on which servers will you be playing? EU or NA? And how were you able to purchase the game (assuming that you've done so)?

• ReaperUkReaperUk Cambridgeshire, UKPosts: 656Member Uncommon

Seems a pretty good time to launch myself. The Australasians get to play all evening, the Europeans all day, the West Coast US a chance to play for a couple of hours before sleep and the East/Central folks can wake up a few hours later and have all day ahead.

• ReaperUkReaperUk Cambridgeshire, UKPosts: 656Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Mothanos

The UK/Ireland/Portugal are at GMT + 1 in the summer. The rest of western Europe including the Netherlands are at GMT + 2

• ZzadZzad Palma de MallorcaPosts: 1,332Member Uncommon

9.00am in Spain ^^

Like it ! :D

• DookzDookz ManilaPosts: 551Member

Just curious, on which servers will you be playing? EU or NA? And how were you able to purchase the game (assuming that you've done so)?

I and many others I know from different SEA countries will be playing in various NA servers that is a locked choice I believe.  From the previous betas, it was mainly Sea of Sorrows, Gate Of Madness and some on Crystal Desert.

I bought the game digitally through the official site. The box edition including CE will be in stock on 8/28/12 here in the Philippines. =)

Playing now: Cities: Skyline / Ori and the Blind Forest / Banished

• NameWasTakenNameWasTaken Where Osama isPosts: 132Member

WHAT!! 2am in the bloody morning, just so I can secure my characters names!!

Ohforf'sake! Damn it! Nothing for it, but to get up early. Only 1 shot to get the name I want, without having to put "xxx"'s around it.

Originally posted by NameWasTaken
    WHAT!! 2am in the bloody morning, just so I can secure my characters names!!Ohforf'sake! Damn it! Nothing for it, but to get up early. Only 1 shot to get the name I want, without having to put "xxx"'s around it.

Are you going to use your current name? : )

• TWAYGARRTWAYGARR AUSTIN, TXPosts: 1Member

No one is getting any sleep over at AN right now anyway...I think this is a great time to open up the severs, there wont be 100k+ people spamming the "Play Now" clickie. Smart ol'AN. Good on you!

"You knew the job was dangerous when you took it Fred!" ~Super Chicken.

• EsLafielEsLafiel Radford, VAPosts: 92Member

Damn it 3am at night for me, I will be sleeping by then. But I try and go to sleep really early, like at 6pm. So I will wake up at about 4am-6am.

So freaking cant wait

• EsLafielEsLafiel Radford, VAPosts: 92Member

I and many others I know from different SEA countries will be playing in various NA servers that is a locked choice I believe.  From the previous betas, it was mainly Sea of Sorrows, Gate Of Madness and some on Crystal Desert.

I bought the game digitally through the official site. The box edition including CE will be in stock on 8/28/12 here in the Philippines. =)

Which server do you think, most asians will play on(I know stupid but half asian here, and know no asians in real life, other then family members.)