Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2 - Place Beta Key Offers and Requests in This Thread

Comments

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

I would really appreciate it if someone could hook me up with a beta key! Especially since I have vacation from both work and school coming up.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

I was a huge fan of Planetside 1 and of Tribes.

Would love a key if anyones able to throw me one :-D

Thanks in advance :-)

• ViareViare Member UncommonPosts: 45

Ladies and Gentleman!

I have trudged through the many battles of SOE's Infantry online as a veteran,  and witnessed the amazement that was Planesite as a recruit when my computer could barely make it run at all.   Seen what must of been 100's but what fealt like thousands charge amazing battlefields for there empires.   Mammoth lazers that could cut a 21 century battleship in half with one swipe scaning over our heads.    And it is for this reason and many others I kindly ask for a Beta Key,   Where I may test this game untill i sweat the very fat off my soul, making it THE. ABSOLUTE. GREATEST. SHOOTER!!!! On The Market To This DATE!   I propse myself to truly delve into this game to test its features until my night pushes up day, so we all may enjoy an awsome, bug free experience.

Please consider me for a Beta Key candidate.

Regards,

Outlaw50

Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.

• shantibashantiba Member UncommonPosts: 31

To all the posters, regulars, frequenters, lurkers, and trolls of the Planetside 2 forum here at MMORPG.com, I implore you to give me a beta key! I played a bunch of ps, but not in the prime of the game, and would really like to get into ps2 early. I have been out of a game for a while, and hope to make Planetside 2 or Firefall my next game (though the latter needs some fracking work). If anyone would be so generous as to bestow a spare key, their kindness will not be forgotten. 

Cheers, 

Shantiba

• gwarfgwarf Member UncommonPosts: 11

Major Lurker here:-)

Themeparks suck! If only all games were UO...

Erm I mean, can I please have a Beta key :-) Pretty please with a cherry on top!

• Dread223Dread223 Member Posts: 2
    Yutty you should hit me up with that key bro ill forevervbe in ur debt!!! Unfortunatly i dought any one here is gonna have onevof those keys although i wouldnt mind getting one myself lol just shoot me a pm and weel talk
  • genjamie1genjamie1 Member Posts: 56

any1 got a extra beta key go ahead and give me 1 but if u dont i can wait i didnt play original planetside tho... oh well

• mrputtsmrputts Member UncommonPosts: 283

I also would love a Beta Key. PS1 was fun as hell can't wait for PS2

Ea is like a poo fingered midas ~ShakyMo

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

Got a beta key from a "reliable source" on Thursday, only to find that it had already been used :(

So much for "reliable sources"... image

So I'm still hangin' for key !  image

• genjamie1genjamie1 Member Posts: 56
    nice emotes
  • AumHybridAumHybrid Member UncommonPosts: 75

If only I had a beat key to join my  Terran comrads...

If only.

• zimikezimike Member UncommonPosts: 160
    I would love a key!
  • Dward127Dward127 Member Posts: 46
    would love a beta key.
  • sakurafoxsakurafox Member Posts: 1
    I waited this game so long, really want a beta key :-)
  • pfcgriffpfcgriff Member Posts: 26
    Got it, no need for a key now.

• sgtpittsgtpitt Member Posts: 4

Would love a key if anyone has any to spare.

Cheers

• PittyHPittyH Member Posts: 116

Oooer Gimme a key please :)

my web design: www.advancedws.com.au

• xenoclixxenoclix Member UncommonPosts: 298

Im all up for a key if someone would be kind enough to send :). I have another beta key Dota2 - im happily not using ;).

• wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    If anyone has an extra, I would love to give PS2 a whril, I could never get PS1 to play on my system when it was out.
  • rpg123rpg123 Member UncommonPosts: 71

Oh so this is the place where we all grovel for a key? Let me get in line!

I would love one and would be quite grateful. :)

Region- Amurica

• A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842

Oh, I'd really love to get a beta key if anyone has one extra to throw! I'll promise I won't shoot you in-game. image

Doesn't matter what region it is.

• ThanosxpThanosxp Member UncommonPosts: 177

Hi! Would love a beta key (All the gang is in da house this week, so it'll give joy to a whole team of gamers).

Thanks in advance!

=D

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423
    I would love a key.  West Coast - NA for any groups forming as well!
  • ignore_meignore_me Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,987
    Would love a Key!

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

• crab321crab321 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would love a key, used to be a Planetside player. Would love to see how this one has upped the ante.
This discussion has been closed.