Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World: Review In Progress Part 4 - Dungeons & PvP

2»

Comments

• kingsatanaskingsatanas Member Posts: 31

one thing :  2 week after release 3/4 of the population are alrdy at end game 

3 week after release all nightmare mode done

now let wait for 2.0 before resubb

• spawn12345spawn12345 Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Originally posted by kingsatanas

one thing :  2 week after release 3/4 of the population are alrdy at end game 

3 week after release all nightmare mode done

now let wait for 2.0 before resubb

huh? its more like 4 weeks after release 5% of the players are in endgame.

If you rush through the content then its your own fault. and no mmo in the world could satisfy you

• FermentFerment Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Originally posted by spawn12345

huh? its more like 4 weeks after release 5% of the players are in endgame.

If you rush through the content then its your own fault. and no mmo in the world could satisfy you

If you have to pace yourself in content, then there's not enough content. if you can't substitute lack of content with a rewarding pvp system, then the game shouldn't hold it's playerbase in between pve content releases.

• TellusMarsTellusMars Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Ferment

Looking at this woman's previous posting history, I now understand why her few reviews are so poorly done.

Whoever she is, to this website she just writes 100 word blurbs and introduces other peoples reviews. Her own experience of computer gaming is indeed limited.

I thought it was well written. But hey it's your oppinion and I have mine ;-) and 5% in end game after a month is not a bad number. If you looked AOC all was out of things to do after one month :-D

• FermentFerment Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Originally posted by TellusMars

I thought it was well written. But hey it's your oppinion and I have mine ;-)

True, it is my opinion, and Plato did have a lot to say on knowledge versus opinion. The problem is is that practically speaking, you and I just typed opinions, this woman has taken a role that is meant to reflect "knowledge" of a game, not just opinion.