Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open beta

HeracliusHeraclius Member Posts: 71

If you browse to http://salemthegame.com/ you will find the following message:

A while back we took in your applications for the closed beta, and right now we're processing those applications to sign everyone in gradually. Literally right now.
Missed the beta application? No problem! We're aiming for an open beta at the end of July, so your dream settlement or grumpy witch hunter won't have to wait long. More information will come through Twitter and Facebook, so be sure to keep an eye on those.

So should be this week or next week, but they haven't put up an announcement yet on their FB

Comments

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

going by the para forums i wouldnt put much faith in a OB in july or even aug. seems they have far too many bugs in the game to warrent a OB at any point now or in the near future :/

i was looking forward to the ob as i didnt bother spamming the cb link to people.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
     From what I hear, they will release when they can. They plan to change the website when they have time to denote that. However that mite be awhile. Still amazing what just two main programmers have managed to do.