Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Tibia is the best MMORPG.

124»

Comments

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254

Originally posted by Strayko

I'm 17 years old.

my first MMORPG I've ever played.

This is really all you needed to write.

• TroubleHunterTroubleHunter Member UncommonPosts: 70

Great game, but BOTs made me quit.

i used to spend all day doing the same repetitive stuff, while hundreds of bots were leveling much faster than me.

BOTs in tibia are sooooooooooooooooooooooo common, people will laugh hard if you say something like: 'no bro, thanks, i think this is wrong and blabla'. 

• AMUNOAMUNO Member Posts: 3

@Lunnian
    you are total correct. Tibia itself is a great game, with nice quests, but the bots are to much.
    Even if the delete every month now 5-6k accounts, will bring almost nothing.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by Strayko
    was my first MMORPG I've ever played

Well, you certainly aren't alone in considering the first is the best, at least.

Oh gods, a five year old necro?  Saints preserve us.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• KothosesKothoses Member UncommonPosts: 921
    Originally posted by JonathanQ917
    Originally posted by sukenslayr1

well, I'v been playing tibia for 6 years and still play on a regular basis.

Basically any complaints I'v heard about tibia is that it's to hard to level, or the death penalties are to high.

Tibia is for HARDCORE gamers and if you can't take the heat of the game don't even bother starting OR complaining about noobs ks'ing shit.

If a noob steals one of my kills i'l kill him, or take him to red and say leave.

I play amera witch happens to be the world known for the most clan wars.

Most players leave you alone if you have any amount of respect or knowledge of how the community created rules of the server work. For example, in alot of tibia servers you leave a label at the entrance of the hunting place saying "Jiwin Jagana Hunting here", with "NEXT:" under it.

If your a new player, find a guild, OVERALL the game is made alot easier if you come in with friends or know people in rl.

Again, Hardcore Gamers Only

Play Tibia if and only if you are up to the challenge.

If the PvP found in tibia is considered "hardcore" then I advise you check out alliance vs. alliance battles on EVE.....holy freaksauce they are "hardcore"...Tibia PvP is sorta...*holds ctrl, aim... then click* *hits f1 for spell* *cheer* I do have a few broken years of tibia under my belt so I am not a random troll but jsut saying. for those who are screaming that this is a game for hardcore people only etc...it definatly isnt...I can barelyt even find someone who doesnt say "bra?" to me (they mean brazil I think...) and yeah....gotta play a game with more english speakers...at least on american servers...

Im not exactly a huge Tibia fan... but I do have to just wonder how you can describe the combat in Eve as "hardcore" the wars may be epic in numbers involved, the real world monetary conversion due to ISK may add some more risk factor..but hardcore?

• rafatalex007rafatalex007 Member Posts: 54

I think TIBA is the best MMORPG because >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

GW2 isn't released yet. imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

hehe just kinding I realy dont know this game but sounds coolimage

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Locked due to necro.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.