Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stormbluff Isle: NORTHERN KINGS US Guild 12 years running. Join us for the fun!

NKNostNKNost Member Posts: 40

NORTHERN KINGS

Multi-Gaming Guild with a 12 year history
Lots of Quality Members who are loyal friends

NK IS A MEMBER OF A YET TO BE NAMED ALLIANCE OF OVER 30 WORLD CLASS PVP GUILDS

Great Leadership with member supportar
Join great Hardcore players without the Hardcore hours per week requirements

FOUNDING PRINCIPLES
Fun – in a drama-free environment
Unity - an aggressive guild with teamwork
Domination – we are effective in PvP and PvE.
Apply at our Website: http://www.nkings.com/guildwars

Comments

• NKNostNKNost Member Posts: 40

NK will be on the Fort Aspenwood server for this last Beta weekend. Join us by going to the site listed above and you can jump on our Mumble server by clicking the mumble button on the top left of our site. We encourage players to join us for this weekend to "try us out". If you have fun with us this last beta weekend, feel free to apply at our site and join us for launch on a server yet to be announced.

Have fun this weekend! I know  we will.

One advantage of a Multi-gaming Guild is that we stay together for years, even after a game fizzles. Not that GW2 will, but we always have several divisions going at once.

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

I'll bump for NK.  Ran with you guys in Darkfall, ended up meeting a few folks I still talk to.  I'm with another multi-platform guild, but NK's Darkfall chapter will forever remember Pink Floyd. 

My group's on Fort Aspenwood as well, so let the good times roll this weekend!

Originally posted by jdlamson75

I'll bump for NK.  Ran with you guys in Darkfall, ended up meeting a few folks I still talk to.  I'm with another multi-platform guild, but NK's Darkfall chapter will forever remember Pink Floyd. 

My group's on Fort Aspenwood as well, so let the good times roll this weekend!

Thanks! and Good to see you. We had a last minute change of plans since they are wiping our toons, so we are going to try the Darkhaven Server for this Beta. Have fun!

p.s. Multi-gaming guilds rock!

• Ren128Ren128 Member UncommonPosts: 73

Well this isn't exactly related to MMOs, but there's a Finish heavy metal band named "Northern Kings". They made quite a few heaby metal covers of pop/rocks songs such as Journey's Don't Stop Belivin' or A-Ha's Take on Me. Just search Youtube :).

That is us. Finnish Symphonic Metal fits so well with GW2. My favorite is "We don't need another Hero".

Had a great time this beta weekend. We switched back to Fort Aspenwood.

We have not picked a launch server, but we are interested in possible alliance opportunities. If you want to coordinated with us, post on our site.

• rdrakkenrdrakken Member Posts: 426

Greetings NK from Thunderbird, proud member of the Black Knight Brigade of LoD....who as usual will be a closed guild in GW2. Watch for a possible alliance if we choose your server. We old folks need to stick together.

Originally posted by rdrakken

Greetings NK from Thunderbird, proud member of the Black Knight Brigade of LoD....who as usual will be a closed guild in GW2. Watch for a possible alliance if we choose your server. We old folks need to stick together.

Hi Thunderbird, we are not set yet on a launch server, we spent all our beta time on Fort Aspenwood, but we may change it up.  Some of our best times in an MMO was in Warhammer fighting against Guilds like PRX and XoO. Awesome Guilds who gave us the best fights.

GW2 reminds me a lot of Warhammer, but on steroids. Much, much better! I'm excite!

Still looking for a few good players.

We are getting lots of interest from our old Warhammer crew. Join us!

NK has joined a large alliance and is looking specifically for Pacific Coast Players or late night insomniac East Coast players to bulk up on the representation in the wee hours of the morning.

Our alliance contains several world champion guilds in addition to Oceaninc and Euro Guilds to provide round the clock WvW coverage.It's going to be a powerhouse Alliance. Server to be announced in the future!

Xen of Onslaught just picked our alliance to join over the Titan alliance (who also have strong guilds). WOOT! Love XoO.

Fun times on the four hours stress test. We look forward to playing in what looks to be one of the stronger alliances in GW2!

We have a lot of "Pro" Guilds in our yet to be named Alliance. I would like to highlight  some of the Guilds in our Alliance which we will be coordinating with in our WvW domination. Here is one of our Alliance Guilds and some of their GW1 achievements:

The Last Pride [EVIL] – E3 challenge winner 2006! GW1 Factions Champion season 1-3 Winner! Intersession ladder No1! World Championship Prophecies Winner! Taipei Challenge Winner! Intersession ladder 2 silver trim! Guild Wars Factions 3rd, silver trim! 3 gold capes, 2 silver capes!

Ask yourself this, Are these the kind of players you want watching your back and coordinating your attacks with in WvW? Hells Yeah!

We also have "War Machine" in our Alliance who were the GW1 GWFC World PvP Champions. This amazing Korean Guild will be watching our backs while we sleep!

Another great guild in our alliance is Down Under [DU] a fun loving Oceanic guild of close to 200 members with a strong core group that can dominate in WvW.

Can you say "WvW overnight coverage"?

We probably will not have much time to review applications or do Mumble interviews once Early Start  happens on 8/25,  so it you want a shot, now is the time to put in an application.
    If you love WvW, head over to our site and check us out. Our alliance of over 30 guilds will be strong in PvP.
    Our server has not been announced yet. Neither has the name of the Alliance. Soon!
    Well over 1000 members in our alliance of 30 PvP guilds. Join the fun!
    We are looking for players in all time zones. We have early evening, late night, prime time and morning players.