Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Z: PC Gamer article with brand new screenshots!

MephsterMephster Tyria, NJPosts: 1,188Member

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

Comments

  • RohnRohn Saint Peters, MOPosts: 3,729Member Uncommon

    Very good read.  It clarifies some of the more nebulous information that was available before.  Certainly one I'll be watching.

    Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

  • IchmenIchmen Winnipeg, MBPosts: 1,228Member Uncommon

    interesting... though i had no idea these guys developed War Inc.. im now kinda worried this game will be another FPS pile of steaming manure that War Inc is/was when i played it. 

     

    the pictures are impressive but i would rather see an actual ingame video of the game even in a pre-alpha state just to see how they are balancing the animations and such.  more so now that i know they also developed War Inc which is plagued by horrible fps mechanics ...

    CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
    Evga GeForce 670 FTW
    Evga P55 SLI

    <image

  • MephsterMephster Tyria, NJPosts: 1,188Member

    Indeed. SO glad it will be a sandbox player driven game. You can also rent servers and build worlds using the tools they provide. How awesome is that ?

    Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

    http://www.grimdawn.com/

  • DeaconXDeaconX Posts: 3,051Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Mephster
    Indeed. SO glad it will be a sandbox player driven game. You can also rent servers and build worlds using the tools they provide. How awesome is that ?

    I believe they have mentioned you can rent servers - I'd love to see the ability for people to band together, gather and actually build their own 'safe havens' like small player-run cities.  I'm thinking of stuff like from Mad Max:

     

     

    Kinda like that but... better.

    image

    Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

    BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

  • EvelknievelEvelknievel Ehrenfeld, PAPosts: 2,952Member Uncommon

    So far I like where this game is heading and thanks for the heads up!

  • RohnRohn Saint Peters, MOPosts: 3,729Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by P4YB4CK
    So far I like where this game is heading and thanks for the heads up!

     

    I agree - I like the direction the game is going.  The information in this interview helped to clear up a couple of concerns I had about the game, so I'm more interested than I was before.

    Looking forward to hearing more.

    Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

  • DeadangelDeadangel Silvana, WAPosts: 56Member
    Originally posted by Ichmen
    interesting... though i had no idea these guys developed War Inc.. im now kinda worried this game will be another FPS pile of steaming manure that War Inc is/was when i played it.    the pictures are impressive but i would rather see an actual ingame video of the game even in a pre-alpha state just to see how they are balancing the animations and such.  more so now that i know they also developed War Inc which is plagued by horrible fps mechanics ...

     

    I agree 100%

     

    When I found out the War Inc crew was making it I felt my heart sink, and the taste of bile in the back of my throat.

  • BeackerBeacker Newbury, MAPosts: 440Member Uncommon
    I will play this. However I think The Repopulation is going to be better.
  • deathshrouddeathshroud londonPosts: 1,366Member
    those screenshots are obviously posed screenshots, think gmod.

    there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

Sign In or Register to comment.