Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New re-rolling project started today - WoW

SimsejensenSimsejensen Member UncommonPosts: 51

Greetings.

Tired of your super 400 ilvl pro dps/healer/tank? Or are you maybe just looking for a new bunch of players to get to know and play with.

Maybe this is something for you then.

Basically this rerolling project started today, and its been a fun start. Head over to the original post and check it out

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4940468478?page=1

Comments

• slc517slc517 Member Posts: 2

Bummer.  I reactivated my account and learned that I cannot play on an EU server with my account.  I was excited too.

• PudsyPudsy Member Posts: 34

Is it in EU timezone or US? like will you be leveling at night on EU server or during normal GMT type time lol?

• SimsejensenSimsejensen Member UncommonPosts: 51

EU =)

• PudsyPudsy Member Posts: 34

How do I contact someone in game to talk with them you got any names OR the guild name I signed up on there website.

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    Originally posted by Simsejensen

Greetings.

Tired of your super 400 ilvl pro dps/healer/tank? Or are you maybe just looking for a new bunch of players to get to know and play with.

Basically this rerolling project started today, and its been a fun start. Head over to the original post and check it out

so..... why exactly should i do all that again?

did it more than a douzen times now. nope, me no bored of highend!

sorry sir, but gl with your project :)

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• potacopotaco Member Posts: 82
    Originally posted by Thane
    Originally posted by Simsejensen

Greetings.

so..... why exactly should i do all that again?

did it more than a douzen times now. nope, me no bored of highend!

sorry sir, but gl with your project :)

Obviously, you're not the type of person the OP is looking for... He explains why you might want to start fresh. You'd think with over 700 posts, you would have learned to read something before responding with a pointless post.

• SimsejensenSimsejensen Member UncommonPosts: 51

Thanks for the posts.

You can contact me ingame if you're interested = Ajuk

We're 16 people now, and been doing guild dungeon achievements uptil SFK, if i remember correctly.

Catch me ingame :)