Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Just Bought NF and EotN, Can't log in.

2»

Comments

• aesperusaesperus Hamshire, NVPosts: 5,135Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by gaeanprayer
    Shot in the dark here, but are you sure its @ncsoft? Cuz that's not what mine is. Mine is @plaync. Course my account is many years old, so that could be why.

Ya, it's usually either @plaync, or in my case it's the email I created the account with.

• MadKingMadKing Pompano Beach, FLPosts: 173Member Uncommon

I had a similar problem to yours and the only way I got around it was taking away any special character in my username, weird I know. for exanple (w.sauce@ncsoft intead type wsauce@ncsoft) that's how I got around my login issue. I don't know if I'm the only one who's having this problem, it also happened to me when I try login into GW2.

• zanebergeronzanebergeron winona, TXPosts: 80Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by aesperus
    Originally posted by gaeanprayer
    Shot in the dark here, but are you sure its @ncsoft? Cuz that's not what mine is. Mine is @plaync. Course my account is many years old, so that could be why.

Ya, it's usually either @plaync, or in my case it's the email I created the account with.

according to my account  it is @ncsoft

xxxxxxxxx@ncsoft
    Guild Wars®

Created On:
     July  28 ,2012
    Account Type:
    Standard

Account Status:
    Playable

CURRENTLY PLAYING |GW2|
    PLAYED UO:SWG:EQ2:GW:WoW:CoH:Lotro:AoC:Vanguard:Horizons:RIFT:swtor:Shadowbane and I'm sure a few others
    WATCHING:EQ Next : Wildstar:Archage :WoD
    WISHING FOR: A UO Remake
    HAPPILY PLAYING ONLINE SINCE 97.

• KingJigglyKingJiggly Simpsonville, SCPosts: 777Member

Restart your computer. Sometimes my computer won;t fully download games until it has restarted.

• zanebergeronzanebergeron winona, TXPosts: 80Member Uncommon

F*C*  it, I have tried every possible solution from changing passwords to reinstalling and beyond.  Hopefully it will all get resolved Monday so I can start collecting points...gives me until the 24th.

CURRENTLY PLAYING |GW2|
    PLAYED UO:SWG:EQ2:GW:WoW:CoH:Lotro:AoC:Vanguard:Horizons:RIFT:swtor:Shadowbane and I'm sure a few others
    WATCHING:EQ Next : Wildstar:Archage :WoD
    WISHING FOR: A UO Remake
    HAPPILY PLAYING ONLINE SINCE 97.

• PalanorPalanor Vnersborg, AKPosts: 46Member Uncommon

Do you get an error code when logging in?

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Error_code

My friend and I did have one of the top 8 ones, can't remember which one exactly. It did resolve itself after a few hours, was quite annoying though.

Nerf rock, paper is fine -Scissor

• madnosmadnos maynard, MAPosts: 84Member

i just dug up my copy of Nightfall, plan on getting EotN.

I havnt logged into the game for years .

Forgot most of my info.( char name, pass ,user name.,and also the email address I orginally used ,I no longer had access to.)

Sent in a ticket last night (Sat.).

Gave them all the info I could find.

game key

name

address

D.o.B.

I would say within a half hour ,they sent me a new user name , pass, and gave me a name of one of my chars.

I was impressed with the quick response, on a Sat. evening.

If anyone has problems ,I would go directly to Customer support, For me it was quick and painless.

2»