Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Bought NF and EotN, Can't log in.

2»

Comments

• MadKingMadKing Member UncommonPosts: 173

I had a similar problem to yours and the only way I got around it was taking away any special character in my username, weird I know. for exanple (w.sauce@ncsoft intead type wsauce@ncsoft) that's how I got around my login issue. I don't know if I'm the only one who's having this problem, it also happened to me when I try login into GW2.

• zanebergeronzanebergeron Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Originally posted by aesperus
    Originally posted by gaeanprayer

Shot in the dark here, but are you sure its @ncsoft? Cuz that's not what mine is. Mine is @plaync. Course my account is many years old, so that could be why.

Ya, it's usually either @plaync, or in my case it's the email I created the account with.

according to my account  it is @ncsoft

xxxxxxxxx@ncsoft
    Guild Wars®

Created On:
     July  28 ,2012
    Account Type:
    Standard

Account Status:
    Playable

CURRENTLY PLAYING |GW2|
    PLAYED UO:SWG:EQ2:GW:WoW:CoH:Lotro:AoC:Vanguard:Horizons:RIFT:swtor:Shadowbane and I'm sure a few others
    WATCHING:EQ Next : Wildstar:Archage :WoD
    WISHING FOR: A UO Remake
    HAPPILY PLAYING ONLINE SINCE 97.

• KingJigglyKingJiggly Member Posts: 777

Restart your computer. Sometimes my computer won;t fully download games until it has restarted.

• zanebergeronzanebergeron Member UncommonPosts: 80

F*C*  it, I have tried every possible solution from changing passwords to reinstalling and beyond.  Hopefully it will all get resolved Monday so I can start collecting points...gives me until the 24th.

CURRENTLY PLAYING |GW2|
    PLAYED UO:SWG:EQ2:GW:WoW:CoH:Lotro:AoC:Vanguard:Horizons:RIFT:swtor:Shadowbane and I'm sure a few others
    WATCHING:EQ Next : Wildstar:Archage :WoD
    WISHING FOR: A UO Remake
    HAPPILY PLAYING ONLINE SINCE 97.

• PalanorPalanor Member UncommonPosts: 46

Do you get an error code when logging in?

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Error_code

My friend and I did have one of the top 8 ones, can't remember which one exactly. It did resolve itself after a few hours, was quite annoying though.

Nerf rock, paper is fine -Scissor

• madnosmadnos Member Posts: 84

i just dug up my copy of Nightfall, plan on getting EotN.

I havnt logged into the game for years .

Forgot most of my info.( char name, pass ,user name.,and also the email address I orginally used ,I no longer had access to.)

Sent in a ticket last night (Sat.).

Gave them all the info I could find.

game key

name

address

D.o.B.

I would say within a half hour ,they sent me a new user name , pass, and gave me a name of one of my chars.

I was impressed with the quick response, on a Sat. evening.

If anyone has problems ,I would go directly to Customer support, For me it was quick and painless.