Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many hours have you spent playing WoW?

fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Pretty much what the topic says.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

Comments

• Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 226

Honestly its since the game came out. its very hard to guess since I have had so many toons. I remember having countless toons at 100 days played. so I would say I might have even spent close to 10000 hours on wow. I'll never know but Im sure its close to that. i mean 100 days played alone is 2400 hours and ive had at least 3 toons with that number. and others between 60-80 Ive probably had close to 15-20 toons throughout the years. For arguments sake lets say I had 10 toons at 60  days played each. Thats low balling it. that would be 14,400 hours. now that I think about it lol. shit my number might even be close to 20k hours lol. my god.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Well over a thousand.  I had sold my last business and was sitting comfortably.  I figured I'd have at it a few weeks, and that lasted for a year or so.  Hey, if you're going to binge, might as well do it the whole way. image

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • dllddlld Member UncommonPosts: 615

4 and a half years worth of sub time, 2 years of that as a hardcore raider, most assuredly over 3000.

• FangrimFangrim Member UncommonPosts: 616

2-3 hours.

• MorgarenMorgaren Member UncommonPosts: 397

Enough I should have a doctorate in trinity macro socioeconomical support systems.

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600

Since it's been out pver 1k but hopefully not over 3k however my little brother has plaid it over 3k.

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Originally posted by Fangrim

2-3 hours.

Oh man, how were you able to handle the grind..hahaha

• ArezonArezon Member UncommonPosts: 282

On my hunter, the last time I checked "/played" it was at 192 days. But I don't play anymore and I'm not a fan of Focus (not that Focus has anything to do with this topic).

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Originally posted by Psychow

2-3 hours.

Yep, I guess he saw the kill 10 wolves quest and he gave up :D

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

My main's time played is 6 months, 14 days, 12 hours, 2 minutes, 48 seconds :)

Edit: My co-main has 1 month, 22 days, 4 hours, 18 minutes, 6 seconds :)

Edit2: Alot of that time was probably just standing around RPing or talking to guildmates though.  Since we can only raid once a week...booo hisss.

• FangrimFangrim Member UncommonPosts: 616
    Originally posted by fivoroth
    Originally posted by Psychow

2-3 hours.

Yep, I guess he saw the kill 10 wolves quest and he gave up :D

Nah lol.I was stalked by a level 54 who kept trying to dual me,I think i was level 5 and I just hated the global cooldowns and graphics.I thought i would finally try the game that millions play and say is the best but didn't like it.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I tried the game for no more then 15 minutes.  Just enough time to kill a couple mobs and decide that I had no desire to play this game at all.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• mrputtsmrputts Member UncommonPosts: 283

i chose over 3000. TBH i think it's a good thing to not be able to know lol. Lord knows how looking back on the last 7-8 years would make you feel like a P.O.S if you had access to a Total time played stat.

I know it would make me feel like I wasted almost a decade lol.

Ea is like a poo fingered midas ~ShakyMo

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    My main character has over 150 days played.  Of course, that's since 2005 so it does add up.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.