Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Salem, may not be for everyone.

a63ntorangea63ntorange Member Posts: 26

That being said, anyone that gets bored, or rage quits over an unfair perma pvp death, can I use your beta key. Puhleassee. I got more than enough links like many others, and never got a beta key to try it. Thanks! Just pm it to me if your feeling generous. 

Comments

• username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

What pisses me off is trying to find a smooth stone by a stream, when I know IRL there are MILLIONS of smooth stones on the shore of a stream or the ocean.  

And WTF is up with not having mapleleafs on maple trees.  Every tree should have thousands of leafs.  There's no reason why it should take hours to find a leaf.  

Other than that this game has some potential.  

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

• NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

"May not be for everyone".

Of course not. No game is.

• UmirshandUmirshand Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Originally posted by username509

What pisses me off is trying to find a smooth stone by a stream, when I know IRL there are MILLIONS of smooth stones on the shore of a stream or the ocean.  

And WTF is up with not having mapleleafs on maple trees.  Every tree should have thousands of leafs.  There's no reason why it should take hours to find a leaf.  

Other than that this game has some potential.  

Two things here. One its still beta, so not haveing leaves is likely a bug. Two, try heading WAY north or south. I find plenty of leaves, even near the shore when I travel out of he way of most.

"Look at me when I'm hitting you!"

• Preacher26Preacher26 Member UncommonPosts: 381

Can you alter the terrain?

• VitaminKVitaminK Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Originally posted by Preacher26

Can you alter the terrain?

You can dig where its dirt but not alter cliffs etc.

Also, by no means is this game for everyone, its going to be a very niche game.

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

No game is, but msot importantly this game is'nt either.  I know different strokes for different folks but the same people talking about other games graphics praising this game really boggles my mind. 

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.