Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what did you get?

kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

ok so i went a bit beserk on the sale over at steam....here are a list of games i got.

ES oblivion

ES morrowind

divinity 2 dragon knight saga

gothic 3

fable 3

divine divinity

magika

orcs must die

risen

dead space 2

sanctum

dungeon defenders

total cost just less than  £50...so what did you guys get?

Comments

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Divine Divinity, Legends of Grimrock, The Two Worlds 2 expansion, and Vampire/Bloodlines.

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

I got a 2nd copy of Arma 2 OA for my wife, we are playing Dayz together now XD

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Unfortunately I owned most of the games on sale this time around but I managed to pick up Fable, trine 2 and Hot Pursuit. 

• AvsRock21AvsRock21 Member UncommonPosts: 256

Crysis 1 

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Fallout: New Vegas

FEAR 3

Hitman: Blood Money

Edit: Just bought Arma II: CO    :P

• HybridvampyrHybridvampyr Member Posts: 61

I picked up:

Limbo

The Dawn of War Collection

Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 2

All in all im quite pleased.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Steam sale is like alcohol.  Afew hours in and I lost all reasoning.  And like a hangover, my wallet is hurting and I dont remember wtf I did.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• benn08benn08 Member Posts: 15

Arma II when it was 40% off!!! Downloading as we speak! Can't wait to try that raved about DayZ!

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784

Trine 2

Alan Wake

Skyrim

Dead Island

Bastion

Fable collection

Legend of Grimrock

• cheachancheachan Member Posts: 122

Just Dead Space 2 to keep me awake while doing my thesis

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341
    Originally posted by Castillle

Steam sale is like alcohol.  Afew hours in and I lost all reasoning.  And like a hangover, my wallet is hurting and I dont remember wtf I did.

It's so true.

I got:

Fallout 3 + all expansions

Fallout: New Vegas + all expansions

Legends of Grimrock

Sequence

Terraria

Borderlands

Just Cause 2

Saints Row 3 + all expansions

Total cost: $60

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• Bastion

Divine Divinity

Trine 2

Several DLCs for Civilization 5.

Probably around €10 total.

I really want Gods & Kings but I feel even at 25% discount it's a ripoff. Waiting until it's at least 66% discount, I think.

• FntSize72LOLFntSize72LOL Member Posts: 45

Alan Wake

Dead Island

Fallout 3 GOTY

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate

Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 2

Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic (Had this one already on Disk but figured it would be nice to have a steam copy since the disks were like 9 years old)

The Witcher

YS Origin

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246
    Originally posted by kevjards

ok so i went a bit beserk on the sale over at steam....here are a list of games i got.

*snip*

ES morrowind

*snip*

I saw you picked Oblivion and Morrowind.  Morrowind in particular, if you can get past the graphics, is IMO the epitome of TES gaming.  The look and feel of Morrowind's different locales and most especially town / city / village architecture is distinctly different from other fantasy settings.  It is also the last TES game that was truly seamless in its exterior worlds.  There was no loading screens when you entered / exited any village or city.

Bethesda's depiction of the Dunmer's home province of "Morrowind" was a very beautiful and unique effort.

If you dig around and are new to TES games, you'll see that Morrowind is still considered the best of all TES games, then and even now.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)