Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Continent of the Ninth Seal: Talking C9 with Webzen

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

While attending the Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) launch event in South Korea, we managed to score some face-time with the Webzen developers behind the game and today we're bringing you the full interview.

MMORPG: C9 is entering a crowded MMO space. As an action MORPG and free to play, what features of C9 do you feel will excite veteran MMO-ers, as well as attract and appeal to people who have not experienced MMOs?

C9: For veteran MMO-ers there are two aspects of C9 they can enjoy. One is the strong PVP content with precise controls and the variety of combos. The other is the “Intrusion” gameplay in PvP which allows players to intrude into other player’s instanced dungeon to take over the map and goods. Players with less experience in MMOs and PvP may learn the basics through the tutorial and start practicing for the combos and skills through PVE dungeon runs.

Read more of Carolyn Koh's C9: Talking C9 with Webzen.

Comments

• nhatnhat Member UncommonPosts: 166

As long as the game is not P2W or isn't highly dependent on P2W for end game, I'll continue playing this game =) 

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

Its a really fun game. Love the illusionist.

• cagarcagar Member Posts: 98
    Why have 2 different sets of gear. If mmo's would stop separating pvp from pve in the same game, maybe we would get a game that flows well between pve and pvp. Stop combining a halfassed pve game with a halfassed pvp game and make one good game of either.

70 monk eq1
    80 bruiser eq2
    43 druid wow
    Currently playing : rift

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

'At Webzen, we don’t believe in “Pay to Win.”' That's EPIC! As a former Archlord and SUN player, I can say that Webzen is very much Pay To Win, most F2P games are and I doubt this will be the exception. With GW2 around the corner, I'm weary of F2P games and WebZen is F2P all the way.

imageimage