Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG recommendation

Hello. I would like to play a free MMORPG game. It should have good graphics and cool looking skills and other fighting effects. I am more PVE based so the game should have some PVE opportunities.

Thanks for suggestions.

P.S. I dont want to play WoW or Cabal Online

Comments

• BlackbrrdBlackbrrd Member Posts: 811

You can try Age of Conan, nearly the whole original game (+a few new areas) is free.

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459

If you have $60, GW2 is free to play after the initial purchase. You then have a fully featured AAA MMORPG to play.

There is LOTRO too, but I wouldn't really recommend it, it has become a very greedy money grab through the cash shop.

Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• Jenda358Jenda358 Member Posts: 2

Thanks for the tip. Maybe I will try it but I would like to hear more alternatives.

• waveslayerwaveslayer Member UncommonPosts: 511

Lord of the Rings Online, good graphics. Technically the entire game can be played free, but it would require alot of play time to get it all without spending at least some money.

Conan as stated before.

EQ2

If you like comic books, DC Online and Champions Online

If you like apocaliptic themes, Fallen Earth

Outer space, Star Trek Online

All these are good games, each one has its strengths and weaknesses.

Godz of War I call Thee

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

PVE good looking cool skill effects.  To me that sounds like Vindictus which is F2P from Nexon if I remember correctly.

I didn't play much of it, but it seems to be more of a lobby based dungeon runner.  Decent combat and the gameplay moves plenty fast.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • LithuanianLithuanian Member UncommonPosts: 542

First suggestion: lord of the rings online. A bit grindy, if you don't pay a penny. has PvE, and PvP requests may be turned off.

If graphic would not be a priority - I'd reccomend Istaria with its multiclassing abilities and it is really free to play, no greed like "pay only 99,99$ for this cool set of armor". However, graphic in Istaria is not as good as in Lotro.