Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria: Mists of Pandaria - September 25th!

Comments

• ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729

I'll be giving it another go as I always do, but if it fails atleast i got GW2 :)

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL

• newbinatornewbinator Member Posts: 780

Finally! Looks like I'll be coming back to WoW on september 25th!

• PanteraRosaPanteraRosa Member UncommonPosts: 35

Ive out grown WOW and if it wasnt for GW2 i would sink back into Rift

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898

This is the first WOW expansion I'm skipping.  I usually bought them on release and got two months of fun out of them and then quit for 6+ months.  They are in "maintenance" mode at this point.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

im buying the 39.99 edition. However, ill buy only one month to try the expansion. Even whouth i dont like subscription models im in for any WoW expansion for at least 1 month. I wish WoW expansions came with a free month as well, or at least 2 weeks of game time. Oh well...

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

best part about this announcement?

Starcraft2 expansion full throtle!!!!...GW2 will hold me over till SC2 no need for any other mmo.

• Kensaiken0Kensaiken0 Member Posts: 9

Are you being serious!?! this price for an expansion that doesnt even add that much to the game as well as sub? deffinately lost me as a player.

• NereelNereel Member Posts: 7

Guess my kmate and my son are gonna nag me to resub to wow, but feck it, gonna hold out for archeage, fed up of this western shite....

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434

Wau nice! Only for 40$!  This guys know how to make games. You can hate or love wow but wow is is immortal. GW2 is without sub so i can afford one, i think i buy that expansion :)

• HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415

And out come the blizzard fanbois.

I read this "news" and literally yawned.  Honestly Blizzard should have at the very least announced a new MMO over a year ago.

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

I still have an active account until next January (Diablo 3 deal), but I have no intention to buy that Panda crap.

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    Originally posted by Rockniss
    I just hope my resto shaman is,still an unstoppable team carrying force, I can't wait

Then you're in for some nasty surprises.. image You'll see.

• nomssnomss Member UncommonPosts: 1,468

I'm thinking about trying it.

• KakkzookaKakkzooka Member Posts: 591
    Originally posted by QSatu

1 month after GW2.. as expected.

Exactly this.

Re: SWTOR

"Remember, remember - Kakk says 'December.'"

• lisaroblisarob Member UncommonPosts: 93

Oh how the mighty has fallen 

GW2 all the way baby

WOW was good in it's dayz  as for now its to old. 

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

a month into gw2 I doubt anyone is going to care.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

I'm past the point of getting excited about WoW expansions after Crapaclysm.

• EiviEivi Member Posts: 96

After the "Diablo 3 Fiasco", im kind of disheartened with Blizzard. I tried GW2, didnt like it. Currently playing SWtor to pass the time. Think ill grab the Digital Deluxe edition. Really don't care if i get refered to as a 'fanboi' or suchlike, as you really have to be small minded to use such a simplified term.

I'm not a Blizzard fan at the moment but i'll give them the chance to redeem themselves.

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

I´ll pass on this one...  :P

• crazynannycrazynanny Member Posts: 173

I just wonder if GW2 and WoW are really competitors, despite all the voices here. I mean no raids, no holy trinity, no end game gear grind. I feel I'm gonna see tons of GW2 rage when people discover that.

Don't think LOTRO xpac gonna be something competitive. It's also quite expensive(at least 40$) and mounted combat look boring so far. I think fans(both WoW and LOTRO) gonna stay where they are.

Trion is true player in here. Not my taste as I'm done with raids and tiered gear grind but I really enjoyed how they've supported their game.

• tumtum42tumtum42 Member Posts: 22

~.~ only thing i like about this exp is the pokicraft battles and pokicraft is not worth 40$ + 15$ per month

considering i can play pokimon pvp online for free :3

• SuperDonkSuperDonk Member UncommonPosts: 759
    Originally posted by Kaynos1972

Have not played WOW in over 2 years, not gonna go back for this.  In fact after the D3 fiasco i'm pretty much done with anything Blizzard.

+1.

I'm going to pass on MoP and resist the urge to get into the rat race gear/level grind that will happen on release. Instead I'll be enjoying my slow walk through GW2.

• menowhitemenowhite Member CommonPosts: 12
    Originally posted by Hrimnir

And out come the blizzard fanbois.

I read this "news" and literally yawned.  Honestly Blizzard should have at the very least announced a new MMO over a year ago.

Titan is planned for the 4th quarter of 2013,

• tumtum42tumtum42 Member Posts: 22

paying money from exp is a joke you pay a monthly fee  for them to improve the game  not for them to charge you every time they add content  with a  8 dollar sub  is enough to keep servers and staff  up

f2p isnt just trash games anymore i just dont see the shine to the  huge over head 

as for f2p pay2win goodluck getting the best stuff in a  p2p game without quitting your life   and moving into a nice basement  or crappy apartment

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I have 5 cataclysm expansion packs that  I couldn't give away.  I won't even bother with MoP.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.