Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HD preview of all Dungeon reward armors , on all races

Comments

• joocheesejoocheese Member Posts: 845
    Originally posted by Lobotomist

Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJDW8KjVos&feature=youtu.be

nice! thanks for posting the link! that's some bad ass armor! :-)

• imaginaimagina Member Posts: 104

Thanks for sharing !

I'm disappointed about higher level plate armors, lvl 35 and 45 looks awesome though, i played beta but didn't find an "appearance" tool or cosmetic tool to wear an armor on the top of your current one, i hope there is though, being a fan of full plate armors only the first dungeons armors has solid armor look.

• HellSingsHellSings Member Posts: 185

Everything on char looks exceptionally ugly, very disappointing. The only decent ones are Twilight and Crucible. Arah had amazing artwork but looks utter crap ingame.

• ResetgunResetgun Member Posts: 471
    Originally posted by HellSings

Everything on char looks exceptionally ugly, very disappointing. The only decent ones are Twilight and Crucible. Arah had amazing artwork but looks utter crap ingame.

I agree.

I was bit surprised how small differences there are between Nord and Human armors. I was expecting to see more barbaric armors for Nords and more civilized armors for Humans - but they seem to be practically same.

"I know I said this was my last post, but you my friend are a idiotic moron." -Shadow4482

• austriacusaustriacus Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Originally posted by Resetgun

I agree.

I was bit surprised how small differences there are between Nord and Human armors. I was expecting to see more barbaric armors for Nords and more civilized armors for Humans - but they seem to be practically same.

You can see that kind of differences in the racial armors which are not covered in this video.

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Yea.

I will probably play Charr Thief.

But medium armors on charr look quite funky.

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600

he uses wierd dyes for his armors lol. However So many choices with mix and match and transmutation. My main will look completely epic. Just exploring the human castle i got 3 stones 1-79 transmutation. It's nice to see that in games.

• SilverbarrSilverbarr Member Posts: 306
    Originally posted by imagina

Thanks for sharing !

I'm disappointed about higher level plate armors, lvl 35 and 45 looks awesome though, i played beta but didn't find an "appearance" tool or cosmetic tool to wear an armor on the top of your current one, i hope there is though, being a fan of full plate armors only the first dungeons armors has solid armor look.

There is an item ingame that allows you to switch an a gear with another items cosmetic look, therefore you should be able to use any skin from the dungeon armours and place it onto one of the higher tier ones - theoretically. Not been able to test this out myself. :)

M

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Support the Indie Developers - Kickstarter

• maddbomber83maddbomber83 Member Posts: 422
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Why are you guys watching this stuff, there wont be anything left to surprise you ingame when you continue to watch all these videos

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Why are you guys watching this stuff, there wont be anything left to surprise you ingame when you continue to watch all these videos

Still deciding what class will be what race/sex combo, thus looking at a bunch of armors is needed!

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by maddbomber83

Still deciding what class will be what race/sex combo, thus looking at a bunch of armors is needed!

Really, in general i care more if its fun, nice stories and such... and for every combo there be nice armors in the end.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Originally posted by maddbomber83

Really, in general i care more if its fun, nice stories and such... and for every combo there be nice armors in the end.

Your concern about is it fun, nice stories and such, is more valid if I were deciding a single main.  I'll be playing each class, as in 8 characters at launch as I failed during the 3 BWEs to decide a main.  Thus, the only thing that needs to be decided is what race/sex combo looks best with each class.

Using the same info, I can also make sure not to duplicate the results, as in not play 8 norn females... ;).  As for nice armors in the end... please link some cloth that the Charr look good in.  I've yet to find any that strike my fancy.

• KickinPups2KickinPups2 Member Posts: 48

Great Vid! I have to say I love the armor progession from meager simple to advance..and all the plate just looks awesome! 

Asura Warrior FTW!

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Member UncommonPosts: 519

Was gonna go Asura until I saw those armor sets, now the plan is anything but.

• KickinPups2KickinPups2 Member Posts: 48

Yea guess it all comes down to taste...I loved seen my Warrior carry a 2H GS on shoulder but when it came time to swing it he was gangsta...Humans also look awesome.

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114

Well, this gives me both an idea of which items to get in-game, and which ones to keep with transmutation stones for higher-level stats on lower level gear that looks cool.

• FionFion Member UncommonPosts: 2,348

Do remember guys these aren't the only armor sets in the game. These are just the sets you can get with dungeon tokens for each of the 8 dungeons. There are also 9 cultural armors per race (3 sets of 3, light/medium/heavy) that look amazing for each race. You have armors that are rewarded from Karma vendors (often tied to renown hearts) and also crafted tiered armors. For example crafted T1 (low teens required) on my asura over the beta weekend;

There is a plethora of armor variety considering this game is just coming out, and add to that the FOUR HUNDREd dyes to be found. Everyone can look completely unique if they so desire. :)

Edit: For the record, the dyes I used for this outfit were White Gold, Peanut Butter and standard Dark Green. :)

• TbaismTbaism Member Posts: 12

I was curious since I didn't come across anything on it yet, but I was wondering if all of these sets were collectibles? Is there a specific spot in the bank where we can store them all or do we have to simply pick and choose which ones we want and forgo all the others?

If there is one thing I would highly enjoy accomplishing, it would be able to grind and collect every single set. It would an awesome trophy worth going through the effort in my opinion.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Kool video.