Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MOP RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

The Mists of Pandaria update will allow players to "uncover the ancient mysteries" of a lost continent populated by panda bears skilled in martial arts.
    Cant help but laugh lol

"The bigger threat is Activision Blizzard's next MMORPG, codenamed Tribune, which we expect to be released in 2015. We know the firm's key creative teams are now working on that rather than World of Warcraft itself."
    Typo or am i missing something?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

this will own GW2  teehee

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    Originally posted by Hrica

this will own GW2  teehee

teehee no it wont.  I bet you GW2 out sells copies MoP, in the west only, by years end.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• BrizlynBrizlyn Member UncommonPosts: 81
    This is great news! I had been hoping for a kung fu panda mmo, secretly, for years! Now my dreams are finally becoming a reality :)

-briz
  • dageezadageeza Member Posts: 578

I wont be purchasing MOP its just more of the same ole thing with kiddie kung fu pandas added besides after getting the ole bait and switch on D3 i have banned actiblizz products from my list including titan..

Hopefully all the 12 yr olds will stay in WoW..

Playing GW2..

• RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

I know a lot of players are against this expansion, but I find myself strangely looking forward to this. They are adding my favorite race the Pandorean, mixed in with my favorite class in MMOs the monk. Plus they are adding asian inspired zones (which is one of my favorite cultures) a long with a pet collection / battle system.

Seeing as the new MMOs coming out are OK at the most, this might be worth a look. Even though its going to be a neutral expansion it might be able to keep our attention long enough for something truely remarkable to come out. I hope that GW2 gets a good reception among players, if not we will be waiting a while for anything decent.

• Bushi131Bushi131 Member Posts: 62

MOP= Marginal On Players

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652

lol why do blizzard fans attack any new games that isnt made by blizzard? saying titan without knowing a thing about it is going to destroy any game shows how brainwashed some people really are. Blizzard is already pissing off its customers now with a 30% damage reduction in pvp to all players and a watered down hold your hand talent system that means in the end everyone is going to be almost the same . I was looking at my old DKs new skills and really a group absorb bubble? talk about stealing the main things of a disc priest....I wish blizzard well in their future game but man is this one seriously watered down version of the wow i enjoyed back in the day.

• joartsiljoartsil Member Posts: 21

I don't have time to play more than one mmo. I've tried others but none have really grabbed me. I need a gaming fix, so I'll buy and play Mists simply because I've invested so much time in my various toons.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.