Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you doing until the 25th?

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by wonderwise

LoL, Dota 2, L4D2, SMITE and FFX. : )

I think GW2 needs a smite minigame.... as an  sPvP mode

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547

reading and waiting.... coming up with good names for my characters!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• indrctindrct Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Originally posted by Xobdnas

Unlike all you nerds I'm in training. I'm training to go as many days without food, water, sleep and "bathroom stuff" in a row as I can humanly handle. The way I see it by the time the 25th arrives I'll be able to live on half a cracker and one swallow of water a day. As for the bathroom stuff, I have a special plan. I'll be converting a recliner into a port-a-potty/sponge bath tub/bed combo so I shouldn't have to leave GW2 for days. I'm sure I'll have to get me 3 to 4 hours of sleep every once in a while, so I'll probably have an afk macro running during that time period. Either that or I'll train one of my many guinea pigs to craft for me (it's only one button how hard can it be?) It should be cake compared to training them to row that little boat to generate electricity for my cpu.

10/10

Originally posted by jdnyc
    Originally posted by indrct
    Originally posted by majinant

Playing TSW. Scary thing is that so far it has been more fun than any of the GW2 betas...

I'd recommend sticking to the TSW forums if you disilke GW2 however.

[mod edit]

So stooping to other's level is the correct action to take?

• JustsomenoobJustsomenoob Member UncommonPosts: 880

I intend on doing as much sulking and grumbling as possible! =P

COME ON 25TH!

• HalandirHalandir Member UncommonPosts: 773

Its summer... :)

Having friends over, cleaning the pool, BBQ, some solid beertasting, cleaning the pool, BBQ at the beach, kiting, cleaning the pool, playing some of the games I picked up on steam summer sale, editing some videos from having friends over, cleaning the pool, reading some of the books I have been wanting to.

Damn, if GW2 released yesterday the pool would have to go :D

We dont need casuals in our games!!! Errm... Well we DO need casuals to fund and populate our games - But the games should be all about "hardcore" because: We dont need casuals in our games!!!
    (repeat ad infinitum)

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Okay, i really tried playing EQ2 today, and DDO, and Lotro and DCUO, but none of them could capture my attention for to long. I will stick to Getting more specifick GW2 info... and try to enjoy the real life this summer.

I'm with you.  Sadly, this last BWE knocked the wind out of any current MMOs as they just pale in comparison to GW2.  I tried playing SWTOR, TSW, Lotro, CO, EQ2 and WoW the last 2 days and none of them kept me and I ended up just surfing the net looking at news and crap.  Quite a dilemma here.  Really need SOMETHING to hold me over till the 25th that's MMOish.  Yes, I realize I'm addicted, but willingly so.  Wonder if there are any MMOs I've just not tried in forever that could hold me for that length of time...hmmm.

• Chase187666Chase187666 Member UncommonPosts: 138

Playing some Smite and League of Legends.

Feel free to PM me your email and I can send an invite to Smite beta!

Originally posted by Chase187666

Playing some Smite and League of Legends.

Feel free to PM me your email and I can send an invite to Smite beta!

I've got 3 smite keys as well if anyone wants one can PM me as well!

:)

• mikunimanmikuniman Member UncommonPosts: 375

enjoying what summer is left, offtime playing Tera, Vindictus and ME3 Multi

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

I've really been enjoying my time in League of Legends with a few buddies, started playing a little over a month ago and it's been great fun so far.

I was hoping to acquire more Steam Summer Sales this year too, but IMO it wasn't as good as last year's (plus I already have some of the major releases that were on sale).  Oh well.

• xalvixalvi Member Posts: 329

Trying to find some sort of way to play GW2, even though there is no beta events.....not working out so far though, but SOON! :(

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418

Originally posted by jdnyc

Originally posted by majinant Playing TSW. Scary thing is that so far it has been more fun than any of the GW2 betas...
     I'd recommend sticking to the TSW forums if you disilke GW2 however.
    [mod edit]

So stooping to other's level is the correct action to take?

What? I don't dislike GW2. I have paid for the game and will be playing it. I just said that so far I have found TSW more fun and that it scares me. I was being serious with the "scares me" part as I have been looking forward to GW2 for so many years. Why instantly get so defensive?

• SpaceflowerSpaceflower Member Posts: 25

I'm figured I just go into hibernation and wake up atround noon on the 25th.

"Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves
    never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart! "
    - Cheshire Cat, American McGee?s Alice
    ------------
    Room For Improvement

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

Building a toybox, completing the rebuild on my deck, yardwork, and every other possible thing that I can scratch of the "honey do" list so I can just play when I get home from work.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865

Focusing on work, social life and reading "The Pale King" by DFW 'cause god knows I won't have a social life or job after the 25th hue hue hue

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805

crying evryday hoping i can get some days of my weekend falls really badly. have to work the 25th and 26th free the 27th and then work again from 28th -xx so its kinda bad if i dont get some days off :(

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805
    Originally posted by LouieTuesday

[mod edit]

oh wow now i cant be exited for a game anymore.

Please just kill me now.

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198
    Originally posted by LouieTuesday

[mod edit]

surely you have something in your life that you feel passionate about? A hobby? A sports team? A career? A car? A Lover? I would have to imagine the answer is yes. These guys are just being passionate about it and their is nothing wrong with that.

One thing I've learned in life, is that no matter what it is there is probably someone who has a passion for that item/subject/person whatever. I'm pretty sure there is someone out there with a passion for Oranges and can't wait for the next harvest and is incredibly giddy with joy thinking about it. It's just the way people are :)

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Going through GW2 withdrawl :( And STILL trying to work out which Race/Class i will be playing come launch

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

Try to find is it worth to buy GW2

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

I'll continue playing some TSW, but probably won't renew past the first month.

I also made some purchases during the Steam Summer Sale:

Batman: Arkham City

Witcher 1 Enhanced Edition

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition

Fallout: New Vegas

So, I have more than enough gaming available between now and launch! (Not sure if I want to stay in the Fantasy mood with Witcher, or go for something completely different, like Batman or Fallout).

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

Originally posted by mindw0rk

Try to find is it worth to buy GW2

I say yes, but I also don't let other's opinions sway my purchases :)

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414

Okay, much better now.  Carry on, and keep it civil.

To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]