Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Progressive loss of Cstore purchases...

itgrowlsitgrowls newport news, VAPosts: 2,951Member

Just curious if with each new patch anyone else has noticed things going missing that they used to have access to from the store. I've already contacted them about it awaiting their reply, but ships and interiors and other such things are going missing from my access with each new season patch. I've noticed it being a slow progression and very quiet, it's like they don't want people to know it's happening.

Comments

• ShardWarriorShardWarrior New York, NYPosts: 290Member

I encourage you to pursue this Cryptic/PWE.  I have had similar issues (note the plural) with the C-Store in the past (http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/352/view/forums/thread/336402/STO-CStore-Buyer-Beware.html) . 

Ultimately, I took my complaint to the Better Business Bureau and the case was resolved to my satisfaction.   Leaving it up to Cryptic/PWE will get you nowhere.

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Maplewood, NJPosts: 1,098Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by itgrowls

Just curious if with each new patch anyone else has noticed things going missing that they used to have access to from the store. I've already contacted them about it awaiting their reply, but ships and interiors and other such things are going missing from my access with each new season patch. I've noticed it being a slow progression and very quiet, it's like they don't want people to know it's happening.

Thats admittedly a problem.  I haven't noticed it yet, but the only thingI bought from the C-Store is the playable caitian race.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• itgrowlsitgrowls newport news, VAPosts: 2,951Member
    Update, so out of the three ships i purchased, they foudn a receipt for only one. The GM told me to send a screenshot to their support email address. I found out tonight what might be the problem. Their stupid email server has a cap on the size of the image one can send so IT DENIED MY IMAGE. They never received it. How stupid does a company have to be, to design this game to screencapture at a certain size and image type, but then not allow their support email to receive unaltered images of their own design?! REALLY? you've got to be kidding me!
  • ShardWarriorShardWarrior New York, NYPosts: 290Member

Originally posted by itgrowls

Update, so out of the three ships i purchased, they foudn a receipt for only one.

And now you know why Cryptic refuses to send out any kind of confirmation email when Cryptic Points / Zen are spent and on what from the C-Store. It is much easier for them to claim "we can't find a receipt, sorry" and just keep ripping people off.