Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you doing until the 25th?

Comments

• Loser60Loser60 Member Posts: 170

Skyrim, SMITE, TF 2 and perhaps some Civ V.

• nadrian3knadrian3k Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Originally posted by LouieTuesday
    Originally posted by nadrian3k

Gonna fully enjoy what's left of my life before GW2 gets released.

[mod edit]

It's called enthusiasm with a pinch sarcasm that illustrates that i will be patiently waiting for GW2 without having much to play other then it....so i will just have other types of "fun" instead.

[mod edit]

• schrayschray Member Posts: 18

Gonna play some League of Legends and at some point throw my laptop out the window in a rage, then cry because I don't have another pc to play gw2 on.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Visiting all the free MMo´s that used to be subbed and spamming the general chat with my GW2  enthousiasme...

Just kidding, i´ll be playing some EQ2, as that is still the MMo with the most untold stories.  Next to that i´ll be reading/youtubing about the GW2 crafting system and about the GW2 skillsystem.  By the time the game goes life i want to know exactly what each of the Boons and conditions does. And be able to recognise them all on the fly.

I just tried some Dota2, but cant find any reason why i would want to play that instead of LoL

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• EzhaeEzhae Member UncommonPosts: 735

The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world...

Other than that, playing soem games, doing some work, general slacking. Nothing special.

• joocheesejoocheese Member Posts: 845
    Originally posted by indrct

I'm crying in my sleep while waiting. T_T

You and me indrct, you and me haha

• GundricGundric Member UncommonPosts: 345
    Originally posted by Alot

Particpating in the Closed Beta (of a certain MMO) which I am not allowed to discuss...

Replaying Neverwinter Nights 2, replaying Fallout: New Vegas, playing Skyrim with Dawnguard, playing other games.

Going outside, preaching a sermon of hate against the hotness of the sun every day, after which I go back inside.

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

Playing Skyrim, Rift, EQ2 and hopng to play PS2 soon. I m looking forward to PS2 the most out of all games coming out, then GW2 and Rift x pac.

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Playing TSW and finishing my basement. Hopefully I'll be done with one of those in time for release! But then again since it's B2P and I can solo to max, I kinda don't feel pressured to rush.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• LyvinsLyvins Member Posts: 70

i'm taking a break of Mmo's until gw2  wanna start fresh ^^ thats why i might check ToR out again :p "kidding" :p

nah i'm just playing total war : Empire

• DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398

Playing - smite mostly. Not got loads of time.

Other things...training training training, working working working.

• dougmysticeydougmysticey Member Posts: 1,176

Gamewise- Playing TSW. Will be playing TSW after the 25th along with GW2.  Playing a little Diablo III and Civ V when get a little extra time.

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603

Crying myself to sleep every night from depression. Zanex doesn't work. I need GW2.

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418

Playing TSW. Scary thing is that so far it has been more fun than any of the GW2 betas...

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893

I wil spend my time laughing at those on this forum who would only climb to the top of a hill if there was a chest of gold sitting there. Here's to those who just want to enjoy the view.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• indrctindrct Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Originally posted by P4YB4CK

@ OP

Going to Disney World, it's been 20 years since I stepped foot into it and I live in Florida image

Heck yeah.  I used to live in Destin (Santa Rosa), FL

Originally posted by majinant

Playing TSW. Scary thing is that so far it has been more fun than any of the GW2 betas...

I played TSW from Alpha Phase 1 and I don't find it anywhere near as fun as GW2, but to each their own :).  I'd recommend sticking to the TSW forums if you disilke GW2 however.

• EvilGeekEvilGeek Member UncommonPosts: 1,258

Playing TSW and running a corrupt fascist state in Tropico 4 :)

• SkullyWoodsSkullyWoods Member Posts: 183

28th*

:(

#TeamVainlash
    Why did Marceline's dad eat her fries? I mean...cause she bought them and they were hers...

• ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265

Im so fucking bored:/ Just thinking all time GW2. i want play it so badly!

Trying others mmo game but meh... they feel so booooring.

tryed Rift; boring combat, animations are crap and armors looks even more crap.

Tryed EQ2; combat gets repeative becouse all classes have same casting animations, fun for while but then its get repeative.

Tryed WoW; same shit what its always been, easy to level and no challenge at all.

Tryed Fallenearth; combat animations are poor, all time aiming to mobs get frustrating. Too small inventory, playing more with my inventory then combat or craft.

God im so boooored><

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Okay, i really tried playing EQ2 today, and DDO, and Lotro and DCUO, but none of them could capture my attention for to long. I will stick to Getting more specifick GW2 info... and try to enjoy the real life this summer.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Originally posted by SkullyWoods

28th*

:(

Head start...

Originally posted by EvilGeek

Playing TSW and running a corrupt fascist state in Tropico 4 :)

I got Civ 5 instead of Tropico 4 on summer sale

Shoulda got both T_T

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

The same thing I do every night, try and take over the world.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• SetsunSetsun Member UncommonPosts: 286

LoL, Dota 2, L4D2, SMITE and FFX. : )