Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you doing until the 25th?

indrctindrct Member UncommonPosts: 86

I'm crying in my sleep while waiting. T_T

Comments

• QuicklyScottQuicklyScott Member Posts: 433

Why, what happens on the 25th?

Troll dot jpeg

• 9ineven9ineven Member UncommonPosts: 168

Playing some DDO.

Playing some UT3.

Playing some Shootmania.

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122

watching GW2 life-stream recordings and pretending I'm playing (not really) I'm actually playing some Vindictus 

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,456

There's already a similar thread, you may find a lot of answers there:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/358232/32-days-and-counting-what-to-play-until-than-.html

Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• benzjiebenzjie Member Posts: 81

i'll use that time to do a looot of homework....chances are i wont have enough time after the 25th

Don't shoot the messenger.....it will ruin you monitor

• aionixaionix Member UncommonPosts: 288

Playing lots of Dota 2 and moving into a new apartment.....unfortantly I start grad school on the 28th....fml

• Ambros123Ambros123 Member Posts: 877

Hanging up DDO most likely since after BWE3 I just can't stomach DDO anymore.

Maybe going back to GW1 just to complete the campaigns and check out the Winds of Change and possibly work on HoM somewhat I can before release.  Didn't link accounts when I registered GW2 as couldn't remeber the PW for GW1 so might be SOL for HoM stuff.

Get some readings done, freshen up my Arabic for the upcoming semester, get a crackin on the to do list.  Generall just make productive use of the downtime to get to work on that oh so numerous to do things on my list.

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286

The same thing we do everynight Pinky, try to take over the world!!!!

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

Gamewise some skyrim, maybe some COD. Canceling my ToR account. In real life gonna try and get to the gun range early to beat the heat a couple of times, got a jet ski day planned with my daughter next week

I miss DAoC

• indrctindrct Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Originally posted by Jackdog

Gamewise some skyrim, maybe some COD. Canceling my ToR account. In real life gonna try and get to the gun range early to beat the heat a couple of times, got a jet ski day planned with my daughter next week

Still getting up to 100 in the day here in GA.  Can't stand the heat man.  (I like it warm... not hot... not cold)

• Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401

Hmm, continuing DDO......gym/bike riding/ running......long cruises on the Harley. It's summer and RL still owns all mmo's.

• FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830

Taking a break from gaming as there isnt anything out there that interest me right now. 

Going through Guild Wars 2 withdrawl.

Reading the Hunger Games trilogy. After that...who knows.

• IndromeIndrome Member UncommonPosts: 292

SWToR mostly, gotta finish Alice:Madness Returns as well by then... °O

Really wanted to try TSW but honestly don't have the motivation right now.

• RelytDnegelRelytDnegel Member UncommonPosts: 261

Playing League of Legends and just downloaded Day Z (Arma 2) which looks to be a lot of fun. Also very keen for GW2 to be released but you get used to the waiting after following MMORPGs for awhile.

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

gonna play aion i think...only problem is that i hardly can motivate myself to log in that game since ive played the gw2 beta :/

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

Keeping myself alive in DayZ, but thinking of going back to my MMO roots until the 25th, bit of a memory lane thing XD

• indrctindrct Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Originally posted by khartokhar3

gonna play aion i think...only problem is that i hardly can motivate myself to log in that game since ive played the gw2 beta :/

I can't motivate myself to play any game since GW2 xD

Lots of League and stuff I got on summer sale to play at least.

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Particpating in the Closed Beta (of a certain MMO) which I am not allowed to discuss...

Replaying Neverwinter Nights 2, replaying Fallout: New Vegas, playing Skyrim with Dawnguard, playing other games.

Going outside, preaching a sermon of hate against the hotness of the sun every day, after which I go back inside.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

@ OP

Going to Disney World, it's been 20 years since I stepped foot into it and I live in Florida image

• nadrian3knadrian3k Member UncommonPosts: 101

Gonna fully enjoy what's left of my life before GW2 gets released.

• WagrumWagrum Member Posts: 56

FFV, Skyrim, Binding of Isaac, LA Noire, and Two Worlds II are all on my Must Finish List.

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

I'll be playing GW2... wooooot!

• DfixDfix Member UncommonPosts: 238

Need to finish up a few weapons and clear the rest of Viodwatch in FFXI. Then I should be ready for GW2.

Vivik-Cerberus
  • DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

DayZ, Path of Exile OB

These will consume some time probably :]

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

I'll be playing games I picked up on the steam summer sale. In paticular Batman Arkham city and Stalker Call to pripyat with smaller less time consuming games sprinkled in.