Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to pre-purchase GW2 EU cheaply?

IstrebiteIIstrebiteI Member Posts: 266

Greetings.

Can someone give me a hint (maybe in PM if this isnt allowed on forums to advertise a retailer) a place to pre-purchase GW2. I am not interested in a box, i just need the key for digital download and for 3 day headstart access, as much cheaper than 55euro default price as possible.

Thanks!

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Wayt till 4 months after release and shop prices and online box sales might drop.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by IstrebiteI
    Greetings.Can someone give me a hint (maybe in PM if this isnt allowed on forums to advertise a retailer) a place to pre-purchase GW2. I am not interested in a box, i just need the key for digital download and for 3 day headstart access, as much cheaper than 55euro default price as possible.Thanks!

before i could even suggest a place, it should be known that arenanet has not been honoring keys from non official partners and retailers.

So if its cheap, there probably not on the list and your running the risk.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

I think most of the online sites sell GW2 digitally. But cheaply..? I think you're out of luck then. I just checked my supplier of keys and they're selling GW2 standard (not even pre-purchase anymore) for around €50. Perhaps you could try eBay and hope a German seller is offering (cheaper) keys there.

• ReaperUkReaperUk Member UncommonPosts: 759
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Wayt till 4 months after release and shop prices and online box sales might drop.

Lol.... a pre -purchase is going to be really useful then.

• IstrebiteIIstrebiteI Member Posts: 266

I have no problem paying 55 euro and i want pre-purchase for 3 extra days, but if there is a place to pay cheaper, i dont want to pay more! Of course i'm talking about official retailers, there's just SO MANY of them it wll take a lot of time checking each. I thought maybe someone recently bought GW2 pre-purchase cheap and can share where he did

• IstrebiteIIstrebiteI Member Posts: 266

up, stll looking

• OldManFunkOldManFunk Member Posts: 894

Green Man Gaming is the cheapest that I've seen with their 20% off code.

http://forums.greenmangaming.com/topic/2414/

Hey all,

We've noted that a number of you have had troubles getting 20% codes for free games, to help that, we've created a 20% code that you can use once on any purchase (note: vouchers don't stack together image ). It will expire at the end of the month.

Here it is:

COSYO-UDIDN-TGET1

-James
    Community Manager

I can't view the EU page so I can't tell you exactly what it costs or if they have it in stock.

Make sure to buy from an official retailer: https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/retailers

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522

I've only seen offers with a price reduction for pre-orders not pre-purchases so then you would only get 1 day headstart instead of 3.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Keep in mind that many of the cheaper online sales, are scams, you get a code, which seems to work... but after a few days it gets canceled as the code was bought with stolen credit card in the online store.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• OmnifishOmnifish Member Posts: 616
    Originally posted by Nitth

Originally posted by IstrebiteI
    Greetings.

Can someone give me a hint (maybe in PM if this isnt allowed on forums to advertise a retailer) a place to pre-purchase GW2. I am not interested in a box, i just need the key for digital download and for 3 day headstart access, as much cheaper than 55euro default price as possible.

Thanks!

before i could even suggest a place, it should be known that arenanet has not been honoring keys from non official partners and retailers.

So if its cheap, there probably not on the list and your running the risk.

This

It's shitty for you, but if you don't want a messy situation potentially later you should stick to their, 'offical', partners.

This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!