Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

32 days and counting - what to play until than ;)

LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Now the waiting game begins ...

What will you play until release ?

Comments

• BioBreakBioBreak Member Posts: 48

Reading Guild Wars: Ghost of Ascalon and Edge of Destiny.

Not a game really, but something to tide me over until head start. image

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Originally posted by BioBreak

Great idea !

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940

ID software pack =p

• DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273

I'm playing TSW and - surprisingly - TOR. Enjoying TOR more, which I never expected.

They improved performance and added a few much needed features, though it's still the same old game. But I always liked the Star Wars setting and the stories for the classes. I think the biggest improvement, for me, is that I can play PvP in the WZs without any slowdown/lag whatsoever. I never could do that before, and it's actually great fun.

The consolidated servers are quite populated - and I'm on Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU PVP). I recommend it as a way to spend a month waiting for your next big thing.

Unless, of course, you hate TOR like so many players seem to do these days - but I think hating games is a silly thing to do. It's just a game with several flaws and several good things - nothing more, nothing less.

It almost feels like more people hate TOR than WoW - and that's quite impressive in and of itself ;)

• CromicaCromica Member UncommonPosts: 657

Good luck, I enjoyed them so much it I read them in 3 days on a road trip

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor Member UncommonPosts: 556

You must read slow... that would take me a week at most reading on the way too and from work.

Personally I am playing The Secret World.  I expect to be done with it around the time GW2 comes out so can swap over games then.

The Enlightened take things Lightly

• ButregenyoButregenyo Member UncommonPosts: 483

we are playing DayZ as a guild now. Also Dota2 when we feel like raging mindlessly :P

• BioBreakBioBreak Member Posts: 48
    Originally posted by DanitaKusor

You must read slow... that would take me a week at most reading on the way too and from work.

Personally I am playing The Secret World.  I expect to be done with it around the time GW2 comes out so can swap over games then.

Just a married father of four with a full time job.  image

My free time comes late at night. So....

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522

Same here. Already read Ghosts of Ascalon last year but gonna start reading it again and now ordered Edge of Destiny. Weather is very nice here atm so I'm gonna spend my weekend(s) chilling under a tree with the books :)

For my gaming fix I'll play a bit of single player games I still haven't completed everything I wanted in (Skyrim, L.A. Noire) and occasionally a dungeon in GW:EotN to get some gold to buy the norn armour set which will bring me to 3 armour sets and 17 points in H.O.M.

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459

Tried to continue doing some PvP in WoW yesterday, like I usually always do to relax, and I just couldn't. It seems to bland and meaningless after spending hours during the week end in World vs World.

Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• BijouBijou Member UncommonPosts: 145

I don't know what to play, everything bores me... I just watch movies in my free time.

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

I will be playing League of Legends, DayZ, Path of Exile, Shootmania, and maybe some other games. There is always something fun to do.

• plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397

I will be playing the "smothering my family with love and attention so i can store up brownie points for when i start to completely ignore them for weeks on end come 28th August" game

its a good game. made by funcom.

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!

• LordArthasLordArthas Member Posts: 32

Dota 2 pub games. I will never be pro at that game, I just don't have the dedication. Still fun

• Gaia_HunterGaia_Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 3,066

Reading, watching series, watching SC2 tournament, watching my GW2 footage :) .

Maybe ina few days I'll be able to log in in GW1 to get some more points in my second account and play a bit more of TSW.

Currently playing: GW2
    Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, 7 Wonders

• MsGamerladyMsGamerlady Member UncommonPosts: 192

Playing TSW as well as some Aion and GW1.

• nikooo0nikooo0 Member Posts: 25

Working on my own star wars galaxies pre cu styled game!(a)