It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Here is a collection of some of the things I have heard from the defenders of zenimax. All paraphrased
1. even though the developers said 'housing is not possible as players want them' what they really meant was 'they might put in housing later on after the game is released for awhile'.
2. because Skyrim is a single player game NONE of the features other than lore can be ported to TES Online.
3. FPS combat isnt possible in an MMO
4. I dont want FPS combat in an MMO although in a single player game with multiplayer function that is fine but those multiplayer features are nothing more than shooters and because an RPG demands more than just a shooter element and because those games arent RPG therefore its either not possible in an MMO at all or it would just be a shooter with no RPG elements and besides, those are single player games. Reason for this is because we are unable to differentiate between a feature and the entire game.
5. Any feature from another MMO used as an example will require the ENTIRE GAME to be evaluated and not just the one feature under discussion.
6. If it cant be EXACTLY like the example provided then it cant be done and has to be completely different.
I think that covers most of the arguements.
Do NOT respond to this reply if you think the contents of the reply is unwarranted in this discussion.
On replying to the content of this reply you are participating in the discussion of its contents