Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Huge GW2 dungeon and cultural armor/weapon gallery

betatrybetatry Member Posts: 28

here the link:

http://dulfy.net/2012/07/21/gw2-armor-previews/

enjoy

"this link have nothing to do with me all the credit to the blog holder"

Comments

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

That guy picked some horrible colors to show that armor in.

• AdmiralWolverineAdmiralWolverine Member UncommonPosts: 29

Yup horrible colors, but damn the armor looks awesome best i've seen in a long time. When in game if you go to lions arch near the pvp arena the venders for all this armor is there to preview! :D

• mikunimanmikuniman Member UncommonPosts: 375

great link, thanks for sharing!

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012

God... I'd kill to have some of the leather armor looks for my warrior! How much money will it take for that to happen...?!

• RedempRedemp Member UncommonPosts: 1,136

I love playing my Asura, but my god most of the armors are horrible on them.

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

Very nice link.

Man, it's gunna be really tough figuring out my first character for this game. So many options. I have a feeling I'm going to be mixing a lot of different armor types to get a look I like. May even throw in some regular armor pieces into the mix.

I'm definitely going to have an asuran engineer. I just need to figure out where I can get a decent helmet. Hopefully one that looks fairly engineer-like.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Nice models.

Hey I was wondering, since gear is just cosmetic, than why do we need transmute stones to wear whatever we want?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

I was worried that the racials might force me to change up my first three profession/race combos, but I like the way they lined up.

1. Human Elementalist (Light)

2. Norn Ranger (Medium)

3. Sylvari Warrior (Heavy)

I can imagine that the racial armors will help me decide the race/profession combos for the remaining alts, which is a good thing. :)

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• DerpybirdDerpybird Member Posts: 991
    Originally posted by MMOExposed
    Nice models.

Hey I was wondering, since gear is just cosmetic, than why do we need transmute stones to wear whatever we want?

Gear ISN'T just cosmetic. It does have stats. However, there is a cap on the level of stats, so for example, one sword might have +50 to power and another might have +50 to precision. Same stat amount, different allocation.

So if you have created a build that relies heavily on crit, have a weapon with a ton of it, but find a weapon skin that you really love, you have the option of trasmuting one weapon in to the other.

"Loading screens" are not "instances".
    Your personal efforts to troll any game will not, in fact, impact the success or failure of said game.

• MattVidMattVid Member Posts: 399

Horrible colors. So you hate blue, purple, red, green, and every color of the rainbow? Jeez, some people are never pleased.

On topic. Awesome pictures, I spent a while checking them out myself with the new "preview" feature in game. A lot of cool stuff to look forward to.

• KyelthisKyelthis Member UncommonPosts: 287

Nice link! This last beta weekend I played Thief in structured/tournament PvP and it's good to know that you can get these gear sets by playing PvP. I had the Orrian chest and gloves and it looked amazing, didn't see any other Thieves running around that looked as scary as me :)

• AdiarisAdiaris Member CommonPosts: 381
    Great find, thanks! Awesome for my withdrawal symptoms now the gw2 forums are closed... ;)
  • dulfydulfy Member Posts: 10

Hey OP, thanks for linking that post I made! :D

Yes the colors are not the most ideal but I couldn't find any good combos with the starter dyes so I said screw it and just used the default coloring they picked at random during character creation. 

Once the game launches though, I will put up high res screenshots with better dye combinations, promise! :D