Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Post All TSW Buddy Key Requests Here.

Comments

• everlandeverland Member Posts: 71

Please send me buddy key on PM. I'm almost ready to buy this game, only need to try it out a bit.

I WILL EDIT THIS POST IF I GET A KEY, SO IF YOU CAN READ THIS MESSAGE, IT MEANS I'M STILL WAITING FOR A KEY.

I hope this post won't get lost between others, and some hero will send me the key :)

• Chaabo1Chaabo1 Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Chaabo1

Hi! I would really love to try this game out, but im sorta in need to try it first.. my budget is sorta thin at this time! If anyone would be so kind as to PM me a buddy-key I would.. yeah I dont even know.. be so damn happy lol. 

Take care everyone and I hope you all enjoy the game! I heard its nice!

/Chab

I forgot, you might need a mail to make it work! [email protected]

Sorry about that ^^

Peace!

/Chab

• ScubaSteve34ScubaSteve34 Member Posts: 18

I would also LOVE to get a key. As most people here, ive been praying for a trial offer or something to let me try the game before i buy it. Sadly i dont think it will come any time soon, as it would hurt their starting sales. So if anyone can spare a key i would really appreciate it. The only thing i could offer in return would be a 20 person private ventrilo server if the person providing the key wants it. I really hope i can get a chance to play this great game. Thanks.

• NotmyhellNotmyhell Member Posts: 1

I would love a chance to try this out, send me a friend code to [email protected]

• maib69maib69 Member Posts: 8

Looking for a buddy key, have a diablo 3 buddy key in return in anyones intrested.

PM me thank you

• Link-deadLink-dead Member Posts: 15
    No longer allowed to issue Buddy keys atm. the website stated the promotion was only till the 15 of July. free trial likely opening once GW2 out
  • silverphishsilverphish Member Posts: 1

Hey guys! looking for a day trial pass! Willing to trade a trial of diablo 3 or GW2

Pm me! much appreciated!

• NorseStormNorseStorm Member Posts: 9

Ah, I did not know you needed an e-mail to make the buddy key work. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and remember that a flourishing player base keeps a game running and up to date ^_-  Thank you in advance to the kind soul who will be e-mailing me a key!

Playing:FFXI
    Played:WOW, FFXI

• orator1970orator1970 Member UncommonPosts: 112

I would love to try the game if anyone happened to have a spare key please send it to [email protected]. Thanks!

• laurahasragelaurahasrage Member CommonPosts: 1

Would love to try this game out. If anyone has a spare key please send one to [email protected]

• ScubaSteve34ScubaSteve34 Member Posts: 18

I would also LOVE to get a key. As most people here, ive been praying for a trial offer or something to let me try the game before i buy it. Sadly i dont think it will come any time soon, as it would hurt their starting sales. So if anyone can spare a key i would really appreciate it. The only thing i could offer in return would be a 20 person private ventrilo server if the person providing the key wants it. I really hope i can get a chance to play this great game. Thanks.

EDIT: email is [email protected]

• Wizlock23Wizlock23 Member UncommonPosts: 107

Would love a key, please PM me , i will not post my email on here :P

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,963

I would like a buddy key - can trade you DOTA 2 invite , or some other closed beta invites -

PM me

• TyrelordTyrelord Member Posts: 9

If anyone has a buddy key they do not need I would greatly appreciate it. PM me on here for my email. Thanks

• Eve19Eve19 Member Posts: 2

I would like a buddy key. :D

• LIOKILIOKI Member UncommonPosts: 421

Looking for a buddy key. Would like to try the game before the wife and I decide to play it or not.

Thanks in Advance,

Lioki.

• geldonyetichgeldonyetich Member Posts: 1,340

(Edit: nevermind, I shelled out for it.  Oddly enough, no sign of a buddy key.  Maybe it's only in the boxed copy?)

• HosnHosn Member Posts: 1

I would like to try-out this MMO if anyone has a buddy key to spare..

• OctaxOctax Member Posts: 2

Looking for a buddy key to try out this game, before i buy it.

PM me.

Thanks

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

Hello folks. I would love a key! Thanks in advance,

Chazer

• NateEssexNateEssex Member UncommonPosts: 58
    I would love to try this game out. Please message me a key. Thanks!!

Current: GW2 (almost)
    Played: EQ, DAoC,EQOA,Shadowbane,WoW, WAR, SWTOR, TSW

• mooblomooblo Member Posts: 1

Anybody have an extra beta key lying around?  dont mind taking it off ya ^.^

its cool if ya don't, i know how few there are , anyways i better stop rambling  

=P

• HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

If anyone has a 24 hour pass message me.  Happy pandas will be had

Yes I played SWTOR.

• menowhitemenowhite Member CommonPosts: 12

also want to give it a try, please pm :)

• havoc74havoc74 Member Posts: 1

So sick of WoW - I would love a buddy key if there are any left to give away, and thank you in advance :)