Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An amazing game with great graphics and lots of surprises

KazBlueKazBlue Member Posts: 5

I have been playing Allods for the last couple of months and can say it is a very addictive game. With constantly changing quests and area's and of course monsters to kill. There are always surprises with monsters and vampires appearing out of nowhere. I love that each area leads on to the next and that each area is harder and has different stuff and different scenery. The hardest I have found so far is the white out snow world of Siveria. The white out makes it hard to see in the distance so you need to concentrate that litle bit more. The weapons and armour are great and the skills are amazing. All in all I really enjoy Allods and have made some great friends on there and enjoy working with the in dungeon or group quests.

Comments

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

Oh hai 1 post terrible marketing department guy.

• newbihacknewbihack Member CommonPosts: 36

My eye hurts.

• MaitraderMaitrader Member UncommonPosts: 389
    Originally posted by KazBlue

I have been playing Allods for the last couple of months and can say it is a very addictive game. With constantly changing quests and area's and of course monsters to kill. There are always surprises with monsters and vampires appearing out of nowhere. I love that each area leads on to the next and that each area is harder and has different stuff and different scenery. The hardest I have found so far is the white out snow world of Siveria. The white out makes it hard to see in the distance so you need to concentrate that litle bit more. The weapons and armour are great and the skills are amazing. All in all I really enjoy Allods and have made some great friends on there and enjoy working with the in dungeon or group quests.

is that before or after spending $6000+ dollars to be legitimate in the game? lol laughable game indeed.

• EquintinEquintin Member UncommonPosts: 137

Op is on dope,stay away

• ValuaValua Member Posts: 520

Do not listen to the OP, this game is BAD.

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

sweet merciful eyes batman... WHY ON ALL THAT IS SACRED did you feel the need or the want to post on a whitebackground with hot pink text and think people would thank you for it?? 

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUDGING bananas.. please use a different font colour ><" id take earphone screeching over that text.

/rant

the op post comes across as marketing. as they simply talk about cosmetics  no one cares about a games graphics they care about core game mechanics and longevity of quests /or pvp.

i would rather have more info about what makes the core mechanics amazing and less bumbling about cosmetic junk. 

• rdrpappyrdrpappy Member Posts: 325

This post is from a Korean computer program, just sending out blerbs from the sales department.

(Amazing happy funtime, with extra happy good ladies for you now) was the old message.

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

Of all the adjectives that I could think of to describe this game, "amazing" wouldn't  make the cut.

• xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

R.I.P Allods

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by xmenty

R.I.P Allods

It didn´t even make birth... 

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785

They... trying... so... desperate. Very pathetic. When we gonna see servers shutdown, please?

• Kykyryz-aKykyryz-a Member Posts: 113

In Russia Allods indeed were a succes for the first 3-5months maybe. Really interesting ideas in it  Nice atmosphere and all. BUT greeeeedy  publisher with Pay to win shop and  insane prices for Rune upgrades just killed the game.

give it B2P and  cosmetic shop id be playing it everyday still. 

nothg to do in game if  you cant do a thing against person who wasted 1000+$ on his runes  or has Toilet as a mount for another 1k+ 

Astral ships  were like greatest idea i ever saw with navigation and comand work on a board.  

Just sad good game destroyed :(

• KazBlueKazBlue Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Maitrader
    Originally posted by KazBlue

is that before or after spending $6000+ dollars to be legitimate in the game? lol laughable game indeed.

I havent spent a single penny on Allods or in your cash dime. I refuse to spend money on virtual worlds or games a s you are buying something that in reality doesnt exist. I have several characters on the game and find it enjoyable and chalenging with great graphics and easy to use unlike some of the MMORPG's I have played on. I cannot praise Allods enough for the quality of game or graphics. Their mentors arent so good as I have yet to have an answer form mine but the other players are great and have made many friendships there. As with everything you cant please everybody all the time. You may enjoy different things to me. So dont diss what I say because you dont agree with it. Be constructive and educated and make a better pass at me than by quoting costs the game has inccured.image

Originally posted by rdrpappy

This post is from a Korean computer program, just sending out blerbs from the sales department.

(Amazing happy funtime, with extra happy good ladies for you now) was the old message.

Well sorry to tell you, you are wrong I am an ordinary gamer from England and I enjoy the challenge of a great game with worthwhile quest and longevity.

• newbihacknewbihack Member CommonPosts: 36

so you are a normal player? who the hell give u the power to do advertizing on forum?

where is the admin when we need one.

Im not advertising Im just telling people how much I enjoy the game.

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061
    I also think its a great game. =) I dont play it cuz im tired of those combat mechanics in my games but its a very nice game especially being free.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• fundogfundog Member Posts: 3
    totally agree!!!! espceicaly the dead sea zone.  the quests there were so interesting!!!!
  • CripnoahCripnoah Member Posts: 128
    dead see was boring as hell. This game is just anexample of how important the first impression is, this game could've been great but anything done now is just too little too late.
  • FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

Allods was giving away gifts to players in-game if they linked to a forum post on MMORPG, or other related MMO news sites, if they spoke highly of the game saying it was "amazing" etc.

This is a by-player advertisement for Allods.

The game is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PayToWin version of WoW. Just Youtube videos are enough to tell you everything you need to know.

No, seriously, most games you should judge via a free trial or Open Beta, but Allods is easily identifiable via their gameplay videos on Youtube. Bad Mirror-Clone is Bad.

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

The sad thing is that this was a pretty cool game until the publisher killed it with the cash shop. I think they could have charged a $5 or $10 subscription and had a lot of people playing the game.

Given the amount of money they can make off of some people in the cash shop, I suppose they're making money, but I can't imagine too many people are playing the game.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

It could be a real player. He only made it to Silveria, so it's not like he knows what endgame and open world PvP will be like. What's not to like up to Silveria? I don't say he thoroughly knows the game and can give an accurate review, but what is he lying about? What can you even disagree with? Have you even played the low level zones recently?

imageimage
  • GalthonGalthon Member UncommonPosts: 50
    I actually enjoyed Allods, right up until they put the cash shop into full double fisting mode. The core game was actually decent enough to support a P2P game, if you strip out the cash shop BS and balancing issues they caused. I really did want a ship my guild and I could go sailing the Astral Sea in.
  • deadhead74deadhead74 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    This game fell faster than 2 turds trying to fry a pizza.