Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Funniest(and saddest) MMO Trailer i've seen in a while

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVG6mVhMolE

hahaha, wow. so let down by this.

Comments

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

George R.R. Martin's Beard just burst into flame.

• RamanadjinnRamanadjinn Member UncommonPosts: 1,365

isn't this a browser game?

i dont' see the problem.  looks pretty good for one of those.

• unfetteredunfettered Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Ramanadjinn

isn't this a browser game?

i dont' see the problem.  looks pretty good for one of those.

the fact that it is a Bigpoint free to try for starters.

• BelarionBelarion Member Posts: 570

Baahaha read the books.  Much better time then any MMO ive ever played. Except for the 4th book and I havent read the 5th because im still pissed off about the 4th.

All you bandwagoners deserve shotty  bs coming from this IP. Making GRRM's stupid ego even bigger. Damn that tv show for being so critically acclaimed. Why couldn't it have flopped like Sword of Truths tv show.

Anywho, I hate you all. Peace out A Town.

I love snails.
    I love every kinda snail.
    I just want to hug them all, but I cant.
    Cant hug every snail.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Originally posted by Belarion

Baahaha read the books.  Much better time then any MMO ive ever played. Except for the 4th book and I havent read the 5th because im still pissed off about the 4th.

All you bandwagoners deserve shotty  bs coming from this IP. Making GRRM's stupid ego even bigger. Damn that tv show for being so critically acclaimed. Why couldn't it have flopped like Sword of Truths tv show.

Why do you care if people like a show?

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,079

An MMO in this world would be awesome, but this game definitely doesn't sound like it's what I'd be looking for with a series based entirely off books, lore, and story.

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984

The trailer would more impressive if it were talking about drow.  Why do game makers always make drow out to be so nice?  Don't they know the lore?

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

Nice to hear the music from the TV series... the actual video blew chunks.

• SpellforgedSpellforged Member UncommonPosts: 458

Woah, dude!  We've found the WoW killer for reals this time!  You win or you die, bro!  You win OR YOU DIE!

Seriously, that saying is the coolest.  I think it actually relates to the mentality of most gamers regarding MMOs these days.  You win or you die!  There's no such thing as average success!

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

my funniest sad mmo trailer is Everquest Online Adventures

Time to Slay the Dragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-CHG_To7Ag

• DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362

They should change the tagline to "You Pay to Win or You Die"

George RR MArtin was really good about protecting his IP until HBO came along. Then he caved in and gave up control of all his ancillary rights so he could get his show on the air. This isn't the first bag of shit produced by that agreement(see GoT Single player RPGs) and won't be the last.

As sad as it is, I probably will try this out at least once and hope for something. At worst I can walk or it can become my 30 minutes a day game.

• FinnMcCoolFinnMcCool Member Posts: 34

The GOT IP would make a fantastic MMO if done properly but sadly its just gonna be more IP that is going to be turned into a substandard MMO. Im really hoping nobody gets the bright idea of turning The Saga of the Exiles into an MMO as again the IP for that would make for a great MMO which will no doubt be done wrong too

• kidkiediskidkiedis Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Ujirik

Woah, dude!  We've found the WoW killer for reals this time!  You win or you die, bro!  You win OR YOU DIE!

Seriously, that saying is the coolest.  I think it actually relates to the mentality of most gamers regarding MMOs these days.  You win or you die!  There's no such thing as average success!

There is a game like that. It's EVE-online, and it's a PvP-sandbox with territory control. :) PvP-sandbox with territory control.. That's why I will wait for GoT:SK..

Latest MMOs are less and less innovative and original. Secret World is a great game, but we got a "single player MMO"!!! There are so many interesting fetures in MMO games, but they created a single player one.. OMG)))

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

I liked that trailer, it was honest about wath it was.

No fake "shiny" to fool people into beliving it will be a "WoW-killer" or something.

And yes, i still want to play it : )

• Sassy_Gay_UnicornSassy_Gay_Unicorn Member UncommonPosts: 316
    Worst ever commercial was for Everquest. Painful to watch, and not just because of the poor video quality. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr-FkWsvEcg

Proof that Hot Girls play EQ!
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Originally posted by Belarion

Okay books but overrated imo.