Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a countdown timer available for this beta?

nomssnomss albany, NYMember Posts: 1,468 Uncommon

Is there a countdown timer available for this beta?

Comments

  • WarlyxWarlyx UnknowMember Posts: 1,896 Uncommon

    some say in 5 hours ...others say in 7....i think 7 but no idea lol

  • nomssnomss albany, NYMember Posts: 1,468 Uncommon
  • BioBreakBioBreak Columbus, OHMember Posts: 48
    Originally posted by nomss
    :(

    For us in the EST Time zone, 3pm.

    Or, about 7 hours away.

    As for a time, you can go to the sites that let you customize a timer for any date or event.

     

  • EldelasEldelas NorthamptonMember Posts: 34 Common
    Originally posted by BioBreak
    Originally posted by nomss
    :(

    For us in the EST Time zone, 3pm.

    Or, about 7 hours away.

    As for a time, you can go to the sites that let you customize a timer for any date or event.

     

    8pm UK time then, 9pm CET

  • KaeriganKaerigan None Of Your BusinessMember Posts: 689

    http://countingdownto.com/countdown/104430 someone posted this in another thread.

    <childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

  • TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Arkham, VAMember Posts: 10,910 Common


    Originally posted by Kaerigan
    http://countingdownto.com/countdown/104430 someone posted this in another thread.

    Sweet. It should be ready to go when I get off work.

    I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

  • nomssnomss albany, NYMember Posts: 1,468 Uncommon
    Originally posted by Kaerigan
    http://countingdownto.com/countdown/104430 someone posted this in another thread.

    Uh, yes thank you. I tried to look for the time when it was going to start on the official website, but I could not.

  • BadSpockBadSpock Somewhere, MIMember Posts: 7,974

    Just remember the last time they opened the servers an hour early.

    And the last stress test went on for an extra hour too.

    I'd imagine they'll try and start this one early too.

     

  • liquescentliquescent East Hartford, CTMember Posts: 145 Common

    http://gw2status.com/

    Gives update on the BWE, headstart, and launch

  • DignaDigna City, CTMember Posts: 1,994 Uncommon
    Originally posted by BadSpock
    Just remember the last time they opened the servers an hour early. And the last stress test went on for an extra hour too. I'd imagine they'll try and start this one early too.  

    I'll imagine it too. Only because I want in....

    Oh well. Should be a fairly productive day until then.

  • lilHealalilHeala ZwolleMember Posts: 520 Uncommon
    Originally posted by liquescent
    http://gw2status.com/ Gives update on the BWE, headstart, and launch

    This indeed is the best one around (imo).

    OP: I've posted that link in 3 or 4 simmilar threads already this week, is it that hard to use the search function or look beyond the first page of threads, on the top of page 2 there were 2 of these threads last time I checked.

    Maybe a good idea if mods sticky that link (although I also noticed many folks seem to ignore stickies altogether).

  • NaqajNaqaj Frankfurt am MainMember Posts: 1,673 Uncommon
    Originally posted by Digna Oh well. Should be a fairly productive day until then.

    Not really, it's friday, and I just can't find the focus to finish this piece

    ... can I has beta yet?

Sign In or Register to comment.