Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Important BWE3 Information

ictownictown Member Posts: 123

Copy-pasta from their beta announcement

World Transfer

World transfer will be free and unlimited from Noon July 20 to 6:00 PM Pacific on July 21. After this period, you’ll need to spend gems for a transfer. Transfers will still be unlimited. The gem costs for a world transfer after 6:00 PM Pacific on July 21:

1800 gems to transfer to a high population world

1000 gems to transfer to a medium population world

500 gems to transfer to a low population world

Trading Post

Dyes are now tradable in the Black Lion Trading Post.

All items for sale must be posted for a unit price that is above the vendor value of the item (if the item has a vendor value).

Daily Gem Store – 20% Off

Each day during the Beta Weekend Event we’ll offer a different item on sale for 20% off in the Gem Store. All sales begin and end at midnight of each day.

Comments

• oxbakeroxbaker Member Posts: 59

Do you get to keep the 20% off items for your account after the game goes live?

• DistasteDistaste Member UncommonPosts: 665
    Originally posted by oxbaker

Do you get to keep the 20% off items for your account after the game goes live?

No, you get all the gems back. They are just testing their sale system. There will still be 20% sales after launch though

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

I think it is odd that people would pay money for stuff in a beta...

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• MechanismMechanism Member UncommonPosts: 143

Gems get reimbursed at launch

• GingerHitmanGingerHitman Member Posts: 24
    Originally posted by Slampig

I think it is odd that people would pay money for stuff in a beta...

You're not spending any gems in the beta, you're merely buying an amount of gems that you'll use after launch. During the beta,you may use these gems for a full refund later on.